Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lack of fundamentals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed Outcast

09-08-2014

How is it that in platinum I have players that decide that it's ok to leave an exposed nexus with super minions crawling in and go for a teamfight that will accomplish close to nothing at baron? Is defending baron how you win this game? Unless I'm mistaken it's about protecting your nexus and destroying the enemy nexus. You know, that thing that explodes at the end of the game? Not only that, but they seem to lack the importance of grouping up, and not going in one by one and dying incessently to an enemy team that is capable of getting crushed IF you actually had the intelligence to group up because they have a ****ty teamfight. I'm must be in bronze right now because this sure as hell isn't plat.

inb4 YOU'RE ONLY LEVEL 15 *hey sack of fecal matter, it's called a smurf

Seacanary

09-08-2014

Its called blinders...people fixate on kills/ baron and forget what's important ( pushing, defending, objectives, etc)

Its nothing new at any elo

And darling...why so rude and toxic? You may need to work on that. I see your frustration, just don't let it bother you because its happened to all of us.

Go play an ARAM it'll calm you down...there are poros there to make you happier and plenty of champions to take your frustrations out on.

Best of luck

Redeemed Outcast

09-08-2014

this is platinum (or it should be) the understanding of protecting the nexus should already be inherent, it's like people don't even play the tutorial and then have a further misunderstanding of this entire game.

Redeemed Outcast

09-08-2014

and arams are hit and miss, because teams built for arams vs teams not built for arams

Seacanary

09-08-2014

As I said...blinders...
It's hard not to get caught up in things and ignore others. Happens at all elos because of human nature and cannot be fully trained out of us...I've even seen it happen to the pros.

And what's it matter if you win an ARAM? They're usually just for fun anyways.

ArchanDelon

09-09-2014

Quote:
Redeemed Outcast:
How is it that in platinum I have players that decide that it's ok to leave an exposed nexus with super minions crawling in and go for a teamfight that will accomplish close to nothing at baron? Is defending baron how you win this game? Unless I'm mistaken it's about protecting your nexus and destroying the enemy nexus. You know, that thing that explodes at the end of the game? Not only that, but they seem to lack the importance of grouping up, and not going in one by one and dying incessently to an enemy team that is capable of getting crushed IF you actually had the intelligence to group up because they have a ****ty teamfight. I'm must be in bronze right now because this sure as hell isn't plat.

inb4 YOU'RE ONLY LEVEL 15 *hey sack of fecal matter, it's called a smurf

Sometimes players, regardless of skill level, can get distracted with what is going on in front of them and miss what's going on in the mini-map. KT Arrows made this very mistake during their match with Samsung White and lost the Korean OGN series because of it. KT Arrows attempted to contest Baron and in the process let the minions bottom push their inhibitor tower, the inhibitor, and both nexus turrets which resulted in them losing from minion pressure.

SeCKS Egai

09-09-2014

It can be worse - the things I've seen in beginner co-op on my lower level....