Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Uses for Trist's buster shot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrosys

01-19-2010

Gank early and often. It does alot of damage early game.

My best one was with a teammate rammus against an ev. I was hiding in the bush bottom near inner tower. Rammus taunted her and ev began to follow as he left. I jumped behind ev and bustered her into the tower. It was hilarious.

It's not hard to get behind the enemy. It's hard to get behind the enemy, buster and LIVE. That's why you have to do it early before there are lots of team fights.

JunkRamen

01-19-2010

Quote:
Hubbz:
A lot of people know how Tris plays and it's much harder to pull off the RJ to Buster maneuver now.

When your team QQ's why you shot Nunu far away or Kat, don't worry about it. They just don't realize that you saved EVERYONE....unless you had a team full of disables and stuns. Then Buster is just more annoying than anything
If your team QQs that you stopped Nunu/Kat ult then you're playing on newbie island.

OrangeCommander

01-19-2010

My favorite use?

Waiting for an enemy to get down to about 700-500 hp, use explosive shot then buster shot. Doesn't kill them outright and gets em out of range of my thieving teammates and lets the dot kill them. =)

No, no I really don't do that too often. Only if I have more assists than kills and am really starting to get pissed off about it.

Hubbz

01-19-2010

Quote:
JunkRamen:
If your team QQs that you stopped Nunu/Kat ult then you're playing on newbie island.

No idea what bracket I fall into, but I just started picking Tris back up again and it STILL happens 1/3 games.