Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rün - the Northern Watchman

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lysejack

09-10-2014

Quote:
Hograhn:
Like him you need to add a cool down on the targets after reaching Max stacks and the stacks dissipate, as in when the stacks go away the cool down goes up like Brahms passive.
Q = awesome top lane bully
W= very interesting team fighter
E= poke poke poke
R= this is like stacking with inf edge or what?

passive I envisioned it to reach a max stack, but it is indefinite if refreshed constantly (like teemo poison.
and I will implement special interactions, but while ult is active; he cannot benefit from inf edge's, but when its in cool down; he can benefit from inf edge

Hograhn

09-10-2014

ok cool, i just see a constant 20% slow being op, but i guess being melle you would have to work for that slow.

Lysejack

09-10-2014

Quote:
Hograhn:
ok cool, i just see a constant 20% slow being op, but i guess being melle you would have to work for that slow.

W can apply stack but it would leave yourself vunerable, same with the E, his Q is his early lane strength

junglerboy16

09-11-2014

Yeah, looking at the numbers, he already look a whole lot better, and having had the time to think it over, His kit definitely makes more sense and seems to fit together better as a whole.

Lysejack

09-11-2014

Quote:
junglerboy16:
Yeah, looking at the numbers, he already look a whole lot better, and having had the time to think it over, His kit definitely makes more sense and seems to fit together better as a whole.

alright, so lagrn or human?

junglerboy16

09-11-2014

idk what a lagrn is.

Lysejack

09-11-2014

I summarized it at the bottom of the post.

Dragon7350

09-11-2014

Sorry Lysejack, but I can't really say anything about his abilities or stats because I don't think I'm a good person to ask about game mechanics and balance.

I can't say much in terms of lore either. It looks pretty tight to me!

Can you make a sentence or two about his appearance? I could help you with that.

Lysejack

09-11-2014

Quote:
Dragon7350:
Sorry Lysejack, but I can't really say anything about his abilities or stats because I don't think I'm a good person to ask about game mechanics and balance.

I can't say much in terms of lore either. It looks pretty tight to me!

Can you make a sentence or two about his appearance? I could help you with that.

I can't post appearance, because I'm divided on art style and body stature

junglerboy16

09-11-2014

It seems a little strange to have him be a lagrn if he is the father of Lissandra, Serylda, and Avarosa. To me it would make more sense to go with some sort of ice giant type, mostly humanoid, but just a bit more than human. That way he could sort of flesh out the concept of "Iceborn" without being really weird.