Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Gnar!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrehistoryHunter

09-08-2014

"Ellen, No!" The man screamed. His eyes wide with terror, he reached for his beloved but could not grasp her hands. She screamed for his help with no avail, as the camera panned out to a large shadow overcoming her and the screen faded to black.

Another shot, the screen showing a beast of reptilian visage tearing down buildings and roaring majestically.

Gnar growled and swiped his fluffy paws at the air in mimicry of the beast on the moving pictures box. He stamped about the playroom, smashing block structures he had constructed earlier and making terrified noises for the champion figurines he was tossing about.

As the movie played in the background, a few yordle scientists on behalf of Heimerdinger entered the room. Gnar paid them no heed as he was busy terrorizing the cityfolk until one of them sat down in the desk chair and began to read a letter adressed to him.

I am currently indisposed at the moment with some scientific matters that require my attention, and am trusting you with the wellbeing of the prehistoric yordle known as Gnar as of this current writing. As you are well aware of his capabilities it would be appreciated if we could avoid any hyper adrenal stress-activated transformational episodes. Please be sure to keep food readily available so he does not attempt to steal his own, which may be entirely unavoidable. The authorities are aware of Gnar and will assist you if needed.

I am being informed we are letting him utilize our computers, paper and drawing materials we have left that he has not already tried consuming for letters and electronic mails. Please watch him if he is to engage in any activities such as these. Against my better judgment I am being told he is also allowed visitors. It would be strongly advised he only be allowed a few visitors at any given time, if any.

I will return when I can.

Professor Heimerdinger, PhD, M.D., RT(T).

The yordle scientist looked up to see Gnar crouching atop his head, eyeing his letter. He smiled, picking him up and placing him next to his toys and pile of headless Teemo figures on the floor.

"Looks like you'll get some company in the next few days, Gnar. Make sure and behave, okay?"

Gnar hadn't really too much of a clue what the yordle said, recognizing only the words "company" and "behave". He smiled back his silly toothy grin as he knew what those words meant. They meant more friends for playtime! Gnar sat down, grabbing his figures and eagerly awaited visitors as the monster movie continued to play in the background.

Aidox Omega

09-08-2014

A letter would arrive.

"Dear Gnar,

Congradulations. What is your breakfast of champions?

Really, I should be asking your caretaker.

From,
Damien"

Xenfaerie

09-08-2014

A box would arrive for Gnar. It was wrapped in bright orange gift wrap with a yellow ribbon. Inside was a plushie of Gnar that could be turned inside-out to become Mega-Gnar. Along with the gift came a card with a question written inside:

What do you like to do for fun?

Signed,
A Curious Summoner

Schlotzskys

09-08-2014

/

PrehistoryHunter

09-09-2014

Quote:
pandasword101:
A letter would arrive.

"Dear Gnar,

Congradulations. What is your breakfast of champions?

Really, I should be asking your caretaker.

From,

Damien"

Gnar's caretakers had received the letter, but before they could properly open and respond to it, Gnar had snatched up the envelope and promptly stuffed it in his maw. After several minutes of trying to get him to spit it out, the scientists recovered a few torn up pieces of paper, with the words "breakfast" and "Gnar" scrawled upon them.

Gnar would spit the rest of the letter out much later, but by then the words were illegible and he was mashing the wet pieces of it to fix up his paper nest he had constructed weeks ago from several books.

Gnar's caretakers would then try their best to keep him away from the mail until he had learned to properly behave to questions sent to him in the little paper packages.

Quote:
Xenfaerie:
A box would arrive for Gnar. It was wrapped in bright orange gift wrap with a yellow ribbon. Inside was a plushie of Gnar that could be turned inside-out to become Mega-Gnar. Along with the gift came a card with a question written inside:

What do you like to do for fun?

Signed,

A Curious Summoner

Gnar's reception of a toy of himself was met with glee and several attempts of him trying to smash his plush into the figurines he owned to prove his superiority.

After Gnar tired himself out and proceeded to take a nap, his caretakers made an effort to respond to the letter before he woke up and tore their reply to shreds.

"Dear 'A Curious Summoner',

Gnar enjoys most anything that involves hunting and playing around, most generally of the rough playing kind. Perhaps if he was not preoccupied smashing his new gift into everything and everyone in the room, we may ask him what he himself finds to be enjoyable.

We appreciate the kind gesture and Gnar seems to adore the plush he was given.

Thank you kindly,

-Caretakers"

The letter was sent quickly before Gnar woke up.

MonstersInc87

09-09-2014

A box of assorted chocolates arrive for Gnar.

There is a note at the bottom, it reads, " I am your biggest fan! "

Unexisted

09-09-2014

Dear Gnar,

How do you like the Garen and Katarina toy you have? I see it in the picture when you wearing your Dino costume.

- Agenor Coliar

Ask the Radiant

09-09-2014

Leona knocked on the door to Gnar's room, she like go and visiting the newcomers. They always were quite the character so she grinned in anticipation of meeting Gnar. More than anything however, she came here to give him a hug because he was so adorable. The large woman stood there in her golden armor waiting.

Ask Viking Man

09-09-2014

Olaf was headed to Gnar as well and saw the Radiant Dawn at the door.

"Shield maiden! What are you doing at the little beast's room?"

He walks up to the wall next to her and leans on it.

Kameil

Recruiter

09-10-2014

(( Hey Gnar! Sorry to bring you an OOC post when you're just starting off, but congratulations on getting the role! On the Compendium, your name can now be clicked which will lead whoever clicks it to this very thread! Best wishes to you and hope you enjoy your stay on the forums. ))