Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sona's lack of special backing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ardin Catish

09-08-2014

Sona is my favorite champion and with the release of Arcade Miss Fortune, I realized: None of Sona's skins have a special back animation! Arcade would be the most logical to have one but it doesn't.

Anyone else agree? Why did Sona get left out of all the special backs? What kinda backs would you guys like to see for Sona's skins?

Lyokocoder12

09-11-2014

I'd like her to spin around in all her normal skins. With arcade I would like to see her dance around on arcade dance arrow things.

Vampy3k

09-15-2014

Lyoko's idea is fun (even though she can't dance cuz she floats around), but still, better than her current animation.

Also, since her instrument is a giant controller, how about a little screen popping up and her playing a game? It can even be a random thing where she wins the little game or loses (similar to how some other characters have 2-3 back sequences they cycle through).

EasymodeX

09-16-2014

The arrows should pop up over 8 seconds: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, then B, A, [recall]