Health regen cap?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

private

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

Is there a health regeneration cap? Usually while playing Rammus i will get 3-4 Warden's Mails and be able to take on 2-4 melee characters at a time and win as long as they dont have any powerful casters. I really like the health regen because it allows me to stay out longer but if it caps then there would be better choices then wardens mail.

Phoxly

01-18-2010

Warmogs caps at 64 per 5 seconds, but I've seen people stack 2-3 warmogs before.

private

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

I'm not referring to warmogs armor, i was wondering if there was actually a cap to how high you can go overall.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-18-2010

No, there is no hard cap for maximum health regeneration.

Xyirx

01-19-2010

Force of Nature + large HP pool = insane HP regen

Dr Niles Aquatic

01-19-2010

If you stack the right items and runes, Dr. Mundo can literally regenerate twelve million health per second

Ramses2099

01-08-2011

Ive reached 130 per 5 (no ult) with mundo, dun remember all the items i had but i did have a warmorgs (may b a force of n 2).

LaughingWalrus

01-08-2011

Ha! No one has pounced on it yet, so I'll be the first:
Sion and FoN has potentially infinite regen

Rushalt

04-11-2011

i get 1011 hp regen every 5 sec with my olaf build and 170 hp every 1 sec...with 4865 overall HP...thinking about actually using this and tweak it a little instead of just making it for fun

CaptainPl4n8

04-11-2011

I've had more. 5 fully stacked warmogs, on cho, with Force of nature, HP per level runes. ALL of my runes.

had to have had about ~14000 hp. and about 1650 per 5