Assassin Master Yi Skin is 50% Off for a Limited Time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grake

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkVizard View Post
This is bad business now ppl gonna wait until their skin 50% off or 20% off, i hope Riot thinks clearly before doing this.
Gasp, a sale.

Oddly enough, 90% of electronics, foods, and clothing i buy aren't on sale. Yet it's not rare for electronics, foods, and clothings to go on sale.

Am I doing it wrong?

TheAssociation

01-23-2010

ROIT WTF!!! I got all kinda skins when they came out now you go and pull this **** on me.. how boutgiving me 50 and 25% of my roit points back u bastereds...Well thanks for letting us all kno to wait for the prices to drop...sad

SatansPenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grake View Post
Gasp, a sale.

Oddly enough, 90% of electronics, foods, and clothing i buy aren't on sale. Yet it's not rare for electronics, foods, and clothings to go on sale.

Am I doing it wrong?
Quoting for truth.
This isn't about you feeling special because you have 5 more dollars to waste than the average bum, this is about riot getting money to pay their employees to make more skins. Complaining about sales is ridiculous.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAssociation View Post
ROIT WTF!!! I got all kinda skins when they came out now you go and pull this **** on me.. how boutgiving me 50 and 25% of my roit points back u bastereds...Well thanks for letting us all kno to wait for the prices to drop...sad
This is not the first time a company, let alone Riot, has had a temporary sale.

Deshi

01-24-2010

If I asked for my money back every time I saw a Steam sale because the games were cheaper than when I'd originally bought them, I'd.. well... I'd be a very stupid man...

boomTechies

04-24-2013

Bring this sale back!!

World punisher

4 Weeks Ago

Got a looong time ago.