Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Assassin Master Yi Skin is 50% Off for a Limited Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

01-18-2010

Quote:
Light Yagamii:
OMFG WTF IS WITH THIS LIMITED SKINS???? im not buying any skins now this is bull s***

Its a sale, not a removal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hajitsu

Member

01-18-2010

If I could get RP in a form other than the $5/10/15/20/Whatever multiples then I would be able to do it, but I'm pretty much broke until the 21st


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkVizard

Banned

01-18-2010

This is bad business now ppl gonna wait until their skin 50% off or 20% off, i hope Riot thinks clearly before doing this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

01-18-2010

Quote:
DarkVizard:
This is bad business now ppl gonna wait until their skin 50% off or 20% off, i hope Riot thinks clearly before doing this.

Tell that to Valve and their ever increasing piles of money.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoodenPerfection

Senior Member

01-18-2010

Get the skin now before we nerf Master Yi into oblivion! YAY!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadySam

Senior Member

01-18-2010

aww **** it!! I only have 145 points - am i stuck with these points? D:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tuul

Senior Member

01-18-2010

Now riot is talking, this is a price range which few can contest, IM IMPULSE BOUGHT THE HELL OUTTA THIS SKIN.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naje

Recruiter

01-18-2010

Roxando. Buying Yi + Skin naow


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hadji

Senior Member

01-18-2010

Quote:
DarkVizard:
This is bad business now ppl gonna wait until their skin 50% off or 20% off, i hope Riot thinks clearly before doing this.


Obvious troll is obvious.

Thanks, Riot. I normally don't care about things like skins, since they don't really impact the game itself, but a good sale is a good sale, and a little variety is nice now and then.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naje

Recruiter

01-18-2010

Quote:
dethzord:
Obvious troll is obvious.

Thanks, Riot. I normally don't care about things like skins, since they don't really impact the game itself, but a good sale is a good sale, and a little variety is nice now and then.


Maybe skins should give a bonus then. Like +10 damage or something small. They ARE paying real cash for this y'know