Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top Mid Laners at World's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDECAFMANx

09-07-2014

Hey guys,

Just thought I would ask all of you who you thought the best mid laner at world's would be. Now trying not to be biased but I am a big Bjergsen fan, and I don't know to much about the Korean, or Chinese mid laners. So if you could just let me know who you thinks best!

Thanks all.

Stupot

09-07-2014

Dade should be the best mid laner at Worlds.

Lstrike

09-09-2014

Dade, Cool

TheOneTrueHam

09-09-2014

dade unquestionably the best, cool seems over hyped imo from recent games ive seen but thats just my 2 cents.

ChingChongBupBup

09-09-2014

1. Dade
2. Pawn
3. U
4. Cool
5. Froggen

inb4 bjerg fanboy hate

Smart Kitty

09-10-2014

I'm looking forward to watching Dade and Froggen most, I don't know much about China, but I hear about Cool. I've watched most of Ozone's games, but I rarely watch Pawn, so I wouldn't know how good he is.

O iTs sAviOr

09-12-2014

Quote:
ChingChongBupBup:
1. Dade
2. Pawn
3. U
4. Cool
5. Froggen

inb4 bjerg fanboy hate

well here we go... SDAHSIGDSAJH F U!!! JK, but really I think Bjerg may have some suprises for us- remember paris? Then again, that wasn't very serious...

Jesot

09-13-2014

Dade should have a clear head going in knowing he won't have to worry about Mancloud wrecking his **** in laning phase this year.

Bjerg is strangely underrated going into Worlds. His mid play is why TSM won NA.

flamemaster298

09-18-2014

Westdoor