Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A proposition, for those angry with the obliteration of the League.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Widow

09-26-2014

Well, what better place to learn why they're wrong than here?

Takeyo Efthulc

09-27-2014

Quote:
Ask The Widow:
Well, what better place to learn why they're wrong than here?

Like I said, just afraid that if the thread looses it's purpose it will get locked and we'll have to start another. Not a major problem if you feel like dealing with it. I just didn't want it to happen if it didn't need to.

Ask The Widow

09-29-2014

Bump.

AfroSmileyFace

10-01-2014

I like the idea, execution tho...to make almost everyone do it, that's difficult. Like there are those too addicted to the game, people who dont even care about the lore and they still make up a good number. If a lot of people stopped playing and Riot notices, perhaps.Its a good plan, might need to take it beyond this thread somehow. Find a more attentive place in the site maybe? Or perhaps get other support? Ifso it might workout.