Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

selfish or team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x 2Hayden2 x

09-06-2014

how does everyone feel about the idea that if you just focus on geting fed and carrying your team tha you will win. what about the team aspect of ranked? is there a point in trying to get a player, who is unable to do anything with being fed, fed.

i.e. as jungler i basically camp mid and top, ignoring my jungle due to they struggling. bot lane is going even or even slightly winning. when mid is ahead 3 kills and a good number cs, they get cocky and start feeding. was me missing out on jungle farm, and being behind now worth trying to help my team?

most of the games ive won have been where i have focused on my own farm, my own lane, my own kills and lead my team to winning. ive gone 13/0 and won before 20 min, but ive also gone 0/9/15 and taken every tower for my team to make a win happen.

how do you guys tell wither o help your team or just focus on carrying?

Remhouse

09-06-2014

Why no both ? I mean... you can carry and help your team....

x 2Hayden2 x

09-06-2014

Quote:
Remhouse:
Why no both ? I mean... you can carry and help your team....

i ususally give kills away whenever i can. i try o do both but early game you have to kinda pick one. either feed your team or take it all for yourself and thn later try to balance. at least in my vision.

idk bronze 5 start, moved to b1 back into b2 atm

i tend to see alot of smurfs or people claiming to be smurfs on ENEMY teams. end of season i guess i can see why

Remhouse

09-06-2014

Smurfs are only real like 20 % of the time... you can carry yourself and your team without a problem if you don'y belong t you rtier.