I suck at Teemo. How do I play him correctly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cele

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-31-2011

lol wtf happened to this thread? I come back and it is loaded with hypothetical bull ****. Teemo is hit and run because maybe he is not facing a Sion or Annie or X, also the person he is facing MAY be bad. The enemy lane may or may not have bought wards for every bush in Teemo's lane. Lets just make this a perfect circumstance for Teemo and call him a great hit and run champion.

While we are at it lets put Tryndamere in a lane with Janna vs a really bad Eve, Gangplank. On top of that the enemy team has not one stun outside of Evelyn nor are any of them running Exhaust or Ignite. Annnnd why the hell not just say the enemy team fed Tryndamere 9 times during the laning phase. Tryndamere is far the most op champion in the game now, and by far the best physical carry.

You get the point yet? Just about every argument in here has no basis behind it other than matter of opinion. If you want legitimate analytical feedback you should think about using logic, reason, mathematics, and some theory craft (the lost art of competitive/optimal gaming) instead of just hypothetical circumstance and prior experience. Which, by the way, can only testify for an extremely small portion of a statistical sample.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaserone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cele View Post
lol wtf happened to this thread? I come back and it is loaded with hypothetical bull ****. Teemo is hit and run because maybe he is not facing a Sion or Annie or X, also the person he is facing MAY be bad. The enemy lane may or may not have bought wards for every bush in Teemo's lane. Lets just make this a perfect circumstance for Teemo and call him a great hit and run champion.

While we are at it lets put Tryndamere in a lane with Janna vs a really bad Eve, Gangplank. On top of that the enemy team has not one stun outside of Evelyn nor are any of them running Exhaust or Ignite. Annnnd why the hell not just say the enemy team fed Tryndamere 9 times during the laning phase. Tryndamere is far the most op champion in the game now, and by far the best physical carry.

You get the point yet? Just about every argument in here has no basis behind it other than matter of opinion. If you want legitimate analytical feedback you should think about using logic, reason, mathematics, and some theory craft (the lost art of competitive/optimal gaming) instead of just hypothetical circumstance and prior experience. Which, by the way, can only testify for an extremely small portion of a statistical sample.
Thank you!