I suck at Teemo. How do I play him correctly?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrossBlades

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
If you aren't going to read my posts, I'm not going to read your posts. Sound fair?
your a true ****** arent you?

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

Quote:
What is Teemo's autoattack range again?
I think Teemo's auto-attack range was buffed to either 515 or 525. I know it used to be 500 and it hasn't been that for some time now, I just don't remember what the new number is.

Carados

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossBlades View Post
I was talking about the hitt and run.
A champion with less range then almost every disable in the game can't effectively hit and run.

If you aren't going to read my posts, I'm not going to read your posts. Sound fair?

CrossBlades

01-31-2011

BTW you said you suck and hes my main i think i know him better than you

Carados

01-31-2011

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_authority

Your entire point is "Im right and ur wrong" while ignoring every ****ing variable possible. Good job!

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2011

Quote:
This isn't an argument. You can call any champion your "main", but that doesn't mean you know how to build them. It just means you use them the most. I know plenty of Vlad "mains" who go 9/0/21 and rush Warmogs... that doesn't mean it's any good.

Carados

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
I think Teemo's auto-attack range was buffed to either 515 or 525. I know it used to be 500 and it hasn't been that for some time now, I just don't remember what the new number is.
The average range for disables is 600, much like everything else. Teemo can't hit and run. If you have Swiftness and Move Quick, you'll be a fast stunned person (slightly less fast because move quick will wear off!), possibly without doing anything depending on the enemy team.

ForeverLaxx

01-31-2011

Quote:
The average range for disables is 600, much like everything else. Teemo can't hit and run. If you have Swiftness and Move Quick, you'll be a fast stunned person.
I'm aware. I was merely answering your ignored post in the interest of moving this thread beyond the "Yes HUH, NUH UH" thing it's currently doing.

Carados

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverLaxx View Post
I'm aware. I was merely answering your ignored post in the interest of moving this thread beyond the "Yes HUH, NUH UH" thing it's currently doing.
Basically. I was waiting for him to say that but he seemed more interesting in going in a circular argument

Cele

Recruiter

01-31-2011

This is a fun argument! It's like watching an 8 year old argue with a scientist the moon is really just made of cheese. It just is brah

1234567 ... 8