Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I suck at Teemo. How do I play him correctly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

01-31-2011

Quote:
CrossBlades:
im asssuming youve never played teemo...

What is Teemo's autoattack range again?

Carados

01-31-2011

Quote:
CrossBlades:
I play ability power teemo and always do well( not bragging or anything but i have gone 18/7- last two games i went ap teemo. grab a Lich Bane and Rabadons Hat: Use blinding dart then attack them does well over 800 late game. shrooms do over 1200.

Imagine if you were a champion who had more then one consistant damage skill, like Annie, Anivia, Kassadin, or literally any champion that is built AP in the ****ing game! How much better would you do with that build?

CrossBlades

01-31-2011

AP teemo kills the dps/squish mage in team battles just blind them thenstart attacking Lichbane Does TONS of dmg.

Carados

01-31-2011

Quote:
CrossBlades:
AP teemo kills the dps/squish mage in team battles just blind them thenstart attacking Lichbane Does TONS of dmg.

If you aren't going to read my posts, I'm not going to read your posts. Sound fair?

CrossBlades

01-31-2011

Quote:
Carados:
What is Teemo's autoattack range again?

you have to put into proportion Move Quick (W) and the Boots of Swiftness you should have.

CrossBlades

01-31-2011

Quote:
Carados:
If you aren't going to read my posts, I'm not going to read your posts. Sound fair?

sure ... i was just throwing ap teemo out there. check my profile and you wil lsee how good it can be

Doriantv

01-31-2011

Good items for Teemo include Nashor's Tooth, Malady, Madred's BR, Banshee's Veil, etc.

Teemo is a strong laner and a decent soft-carry.

Carados

01-31-2011

Quote:
CrossBlades:
you have to put into proportion Move Quick (W) and the Boots of Swiftness you should have.

Those increase Teemo's range? I didn't know. Can you quote that part of the item and the skill?

Carados

01-31-2011

Quote:
CrossBlades:
sure ... i was just throwing ap teemo out there. check my profile and you wil lsee how good it can be

CrossBlades

01-31-2011

Quote:
Carados:
Those increase Teemo's range? I didn't know. Can you quote that part of the item and the skill?

I was talking about the hitt and run.