Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ridiculous lag during ranked game at 12:00-1:00am cst

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rollinarillo

09-05-2014

I played 5-6 ranked games all night with 0 lag. I'm the only one on my network. The last game I had 500+ ping the entire game, probably got reported by my whole team and no loss forgiven. It had to have been a server issue because I had nothing wrong with my internet.

Riot please give out loss forgiven's it was just ridiculous. I've seen loss forgiven's for no reason at all

Remhouse

09-06-2014

Why would they gave you a loss forgiven when you actually end up losing and Riot's server where perfectly fine. There is no reason.

Stop whining and assume you lose. End of the thread. Blaming ping is not acceptable.

rollinarillo

09-06-2014

Like I said I was having connection issues with the server and nothing else is why I posted in the first place. Just like a month ago after an update I would get disconnected from PVP.net every 30's i'd have to restart queue like 10 times just to get into a game. A little over a week ago it stopped happening and I've been playing since beta so it's weird.

I played games all day with no lag just the one game and my internet was perfectly fine besides connecting to league

Remhouse

09-06-2014

It must your connection. The servers were perfectly fine tonight... that's amazing but you can't blame them tonight !