Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectating/LoLReplay Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Footinbox

09-05-2014

So for the past while I have been having issues spectating matches. A couple weeks ago the replay would only last a couple minutes before saying it couldn't retrieve anymore data. Then Riot said they fixed this issues with a notification in the top-left. Now when I spectate a match, it will do a stop-start freeze animation. The champions will move normally for a couple seconds and then freeze for about a minute. Then it'll fast forward up to the current time and immediately freeze again. Is there a way to help fix this on my end?

Also I'm finding that 75% of my matches are not being recorded on LoLReplay...it'll acknowledge the match as having happened but the items/scores will not appear beside the champions face on the right side and when I try to watch it, it will not get past the loading screen before crashing. I've noticed that, when it will crash, not everyone's loading % is the same throughout the loading screen,