Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wanting to improve. Willing to learn and to listen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoskie

09-05-2014

I suck. I'm in Bronze III. ( Close to BII promos. ) I made a goal before I started ranked, it is to reach Gold III before Season V. I try my best in every game. I do not troll, flame, afk, ect. I read up on every champion and try to know what they do and what their skills do. I watch pro streams and try their advice. I don't start fights. I try to end them and give good advice. I try to be positive to my teammates. I do not give to flying tricycle about my KDA. This is not CoD, this is LoL. Assisting my teammates are more important to me than staying in my lane farming. I try to pick champions that are good for our team composition. I could go on and on about things I do and try to do but you get the point.

TL;DR
I'm just a humble man looking for advice on how to improve. Any advice?

P.S.
I have LoL replay. I'm willing to show you some of my games there, if you'd like.

BptFinest

09-05-2014

Just play a lot and good luck friend XD

zaroph

09-05-2014

Throw me an invite in game IGN zaroph I can watch some of your games and point out some mistakes. Its a lot easier to see problems when watching then it is when playing. I can also do some practice with you and help improve your skills if needed.

Zoskie

09-05-2014

Won't be able to play until sunday. Will send you an invite though. And I play for hours each day. ( Or at least until my family wants to go somewhere XD )