Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New maps please give it a chance i am sure that many will like this idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mr watermlons

09-05-2014

Hey um I am sure you have gotten this idea before but what about some more maps to kind of show different landscapes and places and whatnot of runeterra same map layout or something but just show the different landscapes like the swirling sands massive dunes and sandstorms or the tundra like area with powerful blizzards that limit visibility and the beautiful forests or even industrious cities. But even if you have gotten the idea before give it a chance I think the people of league will like or maybe even completely love this idea

Remhouse

09-05-2014

... Have you a graphic font for this map or it's just an idea that came trough your mind ?

mr watermlons

09-05-2014

just an idea but if i could do anything to make this better or to help people with it i would

Remhouse

09-05-2014

I do believe graphic design Riot's team is occupied with plenty of projects. Maybe they'll pay attention to your suggestion, but I highly doubt it. They have plenty of other priorities...