Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

teambuilder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Remhouse

09-05-2014

Quote:
derpyman69:
ok fine they dont have to... so its ok for higher ranks to have fun and ruin newer players experience. just seeing two new players on my team just get destroyed over and over again and them feeling like ****. its not fair it wasnt even a close match to begin with. but again let me get this straight as long as the person who is high rank gets to have fun its ok? please do tell me your answer to that one

Yeah. It's ok for people of higher ranks to play normal games and to wreck your face. Basically... each player as a different skill level then you. You may end up facing a team that will be Platinum and Diamond players and they will just wreck you. What about their fun ? If they want to play a normal game they should, in no way, have to restrain their skill level to let you have fun. If they want to outplay you and go on a killing spree... it's their right.

Are you blaming people for having skills and outplaying you ?

derpyman69

09-05-2014

im saying that someone with a much higher skill level and rating should not be playing against some of the lowest ranks in the game. its people like you who ruin this game for new players. ive played lots of games so yes some games i get destroyed because silver is a blood bath. but when someone who wants to learn this game and wants to have fun. but gets to play against someone who has alot more game experience and they end up spending more time dying because they dont know what to do. your reasoning is completely stupid. if someone who is over gold wants to have fun yeah sure have fun but go do it with people who maybe even stands a chance.

derpyman69

09-05-2014

Quote:
Remhouse:
Yeah. It's ok for people of higher ranks to play normal games and to wreck your face. Basically... each player as a different skill level then you. You may end up facing a team that will be Platinum and Diamond players and they will just wreck you. What about their fun ? If they want to play a normal game they should, in no way, have to restrain their skill level to let you have fun. If they want to outplay you and go on a killing spree... it's their right.

Are you blaming people for having skills and outplaying you ?

and also i was talking about how no they shouldnt be put with lower ranks it should be at least within a division of what you are that you play against. because it is unfair

Remhouse

09-05-2014

It's not unfair. It's a game. You can face any kind of players. Stop whining and improve your level of play instead of trying to make excuses for no reason at alL !

derpyman69

09-05-2014

ok then you really have no common sense and really dont care about this game so no real point in talking to you.

Remhouse

09-05-2014

Quote:
derpyman69:
ok then you really have no common sense and really dont care about this game so no real point in talking to you.

I do care about this game. That's you I'm arguing you on the fact that you was paired with higher skilled players then you and got outplayed.

You are just mad for one game in a bunch of games you'll probably play later. You did not propose anything to solve what you are relating... you're just whining, whining and whining. Like a baby cries when you stole him his toys...

derpyman69

09-05-2014

Quote:
Remhouse:
I do care about this game. That's you I'm arguing you on the fact that you was paired with higher skilled players then you and got outplayed.

You are just mad for one game in a bunch of games you'll probably play later. You did not propose anything to solve what you are relating... you're just whining, whining and whining. Like a baby cries when you stole him his toys...

are you dumb as ****ing hell im more or less talking about new players now and yet you dont care if they get ****ed over there is no learning from it they just get destroyed and it doesnt help. how stupid are you? yeah you want to have fun... ok good for you if you trolling or acting like an idiot makes you happy. other people want to play the game and have fun and not just spend the whole time dead. but what your saying is oh ok let all the vet players have fun by smashing new players who have no idea what they are doing... cause that makes and sense. i havent even really talked about my self right now anymore im talking about new players.. but yeah who cares about them... as long as our older members get to have fun the newer people get spanked... ive gone 4 games in a row now that one team or the other has a plat+ because they pair with a bronze... and all 4 games who over has the plat on their team they just go around killing around and not caring. if plats want to have fun pair them with plats... bronze with bronze silver with silver gold with gold.

you dont care about this game not one bit. you think just because its ranked its ok to troll. your the reason why so many people have to play new champs in ranked because so many normal games are full of trolls that just run around acting like a bunch of idiots not even trying to play the objective of the game. normals is not for trolling. its a place where you can learn new champions and not have to feel bad when you make a couple mistakes because you dont know how the champions works... i really hope riot gets rid of people that think normals its ok to troll

Remhouse

09-05-2014

It's ok to troll in normal. It's the first concept of internet gaming...

Come on men... go get a massage, you're so stressed. LOL is a game about fun... not you little conception of what it should he. As simple as this. if you don't have fun playing normal... then I think you are doomed to be a rager/flamer forever.

derpyman69

09-05-2014

Quote:
Remhouse:
It's ok to troll in normal. It's the first concept of internet gaming...

Come on men... go get a massage, you're so stressed. LOL is a game about fun... not you little conception of what it should he. As simple as this. if you don't have fun playing normal... then I think you are doomed to be a rager/flamer forever.

i really hope riot just bans you? if you troll in normal its not right... just go build a custom game and go troll in that? please do us all a favor and just get out of a game that people want to play to try to win not have an idiot on their team

Remhouse

09-05-2014

Where did I say I've trolled in games ?

Why should they ban ? I'm not trolling. I'm just supporting the liberty of doing what please you. Isn't that a right supported by the laws in Mexico, Canada and United States ?

The freedom of choice and not being limited to what a single person think should be done. Trolls will always exist and you need to deal with them. Get over it. You'll always face lower or higher skilled teams then your... not one is going to be even. Sometimes the skill gap is going to be huge... that's the point of matching randomly people together (normal) or trying to work on his rank on elo ladder (ranked).

We can't match people based on their rank in normal... it's the normal mode... you basically wants to make normal mode a ranked mode... come on.