Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Games not counting.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spartacusx

09-05-2014

Quote:
Saddis Man:
Yea I played 2 ranked games a few hours ago and did not receive the LP as it was still processing the info. in the post game lobby.
Maybe there's just a slight delay on it showing on people's profiles but I'm sure it will be resolved soon.

There is no delay, they are just GONE because I was in my series, and it acts as if I have no wins in my series...

Andross64

09-05-2014

This happened to me today BUT....I can see the game in extended match history via internet browser.

I still haven't gotten the LP and it's still not in my client match history but I feel like this is more than enough proof for them to take a second to fix this. Attached is a screenshot of the browser history next to the client history, I opened a ticket awhile ago and still havent heard anything.

Also it would be nice it if somebody from riot would let us know if this is even possible to fix

match history - both client and browser.jpg

randymaws

09-05-2014

Has anyone resolved the problem yet?

DistantlifeRH

09-05-2014

So I have waited over 8 hours for this game to show up, I was not only in my promos I was on fire and had first promo already won. The game never lagged, we ended it and victory was shown. Nothing has changed its like I never played it. Still shows me in promos as if i never played. That is a huge loss I should of been promoted and in silver 1. Please replace your servers.

randymaws

09-05-2014

K, so I played another game just to see the effect -- it seems like the matches we lost are not showing up on the client and while you can open a ticket, I highly doubt they will be able to make adjustments at this point. I guess we just need to move on ;'(