Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please Do Something about all the stupid bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

STEVETHEOVERLORD

10-01-2014

RIOT STOP BEING A SCUMBAG. This has been going on for weeks and is only getting worse out of almost 12 games I've played today I've had 2 where everyone but me and whomever I invite wasn't a bot. This is ridiculous and needs to stop.

Golfpolo

10-01-2014

Bots are on every game i play on TT.

JaggedSyringe

Recruiter

10-02-2014

Quote:
Big Papa Rich:
How can you tell they are bots? Troll thread?

well for starters its there gameplay
then it would be there lack of communication
and how they dont use abilities

pre game on champ select you can usually tell by the ghost and heal summoner spells, as well as the beginner summoner icons to match.

JaggedSyringe

Recruiter

10-02-2014

i understand this is a big problem and not an easy one to fix.. but i would like to here back from a riot member at least acknowledging that they are working on it

Ima2ShotKill

10-02-2014

If LoL doesn't do something about this there eventually going to migrate over to 5s and then ruin the entire norm experience hell they might even start playing ranked matches too. Whos to say they wont. These bots are ruining the game and is not cool of Riot to just let it keep happening like this

FerusDementis

10-02-2014

This is insane. I always get the matches where its me and two bots versus human players, at least two of them.

mindurdamnbz

10-05-2014

Same here cant play Twisted Treeline anymore, i have encountered with bot every F***n single game
Give us an option to report bot.

Jet Asakura

10-06-2014

One entire month Riot. This has been going on for a month and no fix in sight. Sad. Not even a reply. I guess that Summoner's Rift is more important.

Carca2020

10-06-2014

Just tried again, and it was me with 5 bots.

Not sure why I keep trying...

Lawlruss

10-06-2014

Download the Bot app yourself and start running your smurfs on 5v5 SR. They will not pay attention until 5's starts getting bots. They made that clear. So Time to take this into our own hands since riot will not respond on how to fix the bot problem. We must destroy SR for the better of the game as a whole. Only then will riot pay attention.