Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please Do Something about all the stupid bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TUNASEA4DISLEEG

09-04-2014

Twisted Treeline is literally ruined because of all the stupid bots. There are 2 on my team in the game right now, and 3 on the other team. At least give us the option to report them as being bots?

Bones el God

09-04-2014

Yeah, this is completely insane, There are tons of bots playing, and not only can we not leave without getting punished, despite no real people playing, there isn't even a report bot option. It only seems to be getting worse too, not better.

Aranis the Red

09-04-2014

Totally agreed with the above two posters. Bots have steadily creeped into Twisted Treeline, and it's gotten to the place where it's not even worth playing now.

Just like Dominion.

Zeon5

09-04-2014

The last few nights Twisted Treeline has been infested by bots. First Dominion now Twisted Treeline. It's ridiculous and ruining LoL Please do something. I'm no computer wiz but what if you required people to do something A.I. can't.
Or have a team builder for all game modes so the captain can boot out unresponsive players.

Big Papa Rich

09-05-2014

How can you tell they are bots? Troll thread?

Aranis the Red

09-05-2014

They typically follow this naming scheme <Adjective><Noun>, so something like WoodenHorse. They always pick Heal and Ghost as their summoner abilities, and when it comes time to play the match, they typically roll into the bottom lane and run straight for turrets. They also Recall when they're already at home base. Oh, and, they get items that make no sense for the champions they're playing, like getting Berserker's Greaves for Lux.

TUNASEA4DISLEEG

09-07-2014

This is so ridiculous. I'm about to play a game today, and if I get stuck with all bots again I'm just going to start farming them until I can play ranked so I won't get matched with them.

MaxRex

09-07-2014

They usually pick the free characters and only go to the bottom lane. They will engage the other team ASAP. They will retreat at some point and then run tot he jungle to recall. It's always the same spot where they run. It is out of hand.

BlazzedElmo

09-19-2014

Quote:
Aranis the Red:
They typically follow this naming scheme <Adjective><Noun>, so something like WoodenHorse. They always pick Heal and Ghost as their summoner abilities, and when it comes time to play the match, they typically roll into the bottom lane and run straight for turrets. They also Recall when they're already at home base. Oh, and, they get items that make no sense for the champions they're playing, like getting Berserker's Greaves for Lux.

This is exactly what is happening, RIOT, what can we do???!

conmandamned

09-19-2014

Bump. I can't play treeline, which is my prefered game mode just because of all of the bots.