the female voice actress for Kayle/Katarina/Poppy

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arxel

02-13-2010

i have to agree too. but i hope for a sexier voice >.< right now she sounded like a barbarian girl type... not really fit with her look >.<

Farplane

02-17-2010

I definitely agree, especially on Katarina (I actually came on this forum to see if it was discussed and if not I was going to make a topic).

Veigar has quite an annoying voice, but despite it actually being fitting, at least he has good lines ("is that a short joke?"). Katarina, however, is terrible all around the board. I remember the first time played her I typed either /taunt or /joke halfway through the game. "Evil spelled backwards is Live. No coincidence!" After that I just couldn't stand the thought of playing her.

MyNeighbourTrololo

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by farplane View Post
i definitely agree, especially on katarina (i actually came on this forum to see if it was discussed and if not i was going to make a topic).

Veigar has quite an annoying voice, but despite it actually being fitting, at least he has good lines ("is that a short joke?"). Katarina, however, is terrible all around the board. I remember the first time played her i typed either /taunt or /joke halfway through the game. "evil spelled backwards is live. No coincidence!" after that i just couldn't stand the thought of playing her.
xyuta

DeathWingSC

02-23-2010

Really? Veigar? What's wrong with him? He's "The Tiny Master Of Evil" that voice suits him quite well, and it only gets irritating if you're not really concentrating on anything else except his voice.

Btw, the saying is: "It's only a short way! AND IT'S NOT A 'SHORT' JOKE!"
Haha, I never get tired of that, it will be known as a classic quote on heros!

Haven't played Katrina or Kayle (both because I've heard how much they "suck" and haven't gotten that far in the free weeks) but Katrina does sound like a problem. Poppy is fine. Jenna is fine depending on how you look at it. Some people actually talk like that (without the edited echo ect.).

Hope this isn't too late. I mean like has it been fixed already ect.

bananagrrl

07-28-2012

I actually love Kayle's voice. Just wondering, but does anyone know who voices her?

48jn1hqp

06-03-2013

I think kat's voice is one of the best cuz riot knew that a sadistic assassin's voice couldn't be female-japanese-anime's voice.
It just perfectly matches her.

Terchuy

06-03-2013

Katarina's voice sounds very, very RED. Like, dark red. That's my two cents.

Delvan Krall

06-05-2013

I've never heard Poppy's voice, but as an avid Kayle player, I would like to have on record that I like her VO's just fine. If it sounded any more girly, she wouldn't sound like the focus, determined, bad-ass angel she is. If Kayle started sounding like Soraka or something like that, she'll no longer be respected as the League's Judicator and general bad-ass she is now.

As for Katarina...I've played her, though not quite enough. She could have improved voiceovers, but I can't quite put my finger on what should be changed. Maybe it's just the cold-blooded, overly-emo, angry voice she has that could give Tryn a run for his money. Based on her pictures, she's supposed to be a seductive, yet bad-ass assassin. Maybe something more feminine, yet something that gives off an air of professionalism, mixed with a bit of the Noxian hot-headed and bloodthirstyness they are renown for.

Sybon

09-08-2013

Guys this was from 2010, Katarina got a voice-over in August 2012 see here-> http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2462802

As for Kayle's VA, you can easily look that up on Google by typing "Kayle voice actress"

God, are you people retarded?

Chuker34

09-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybon View Post
Guys this was from 2010, Katarina got a voice-over in August 2012 see here-> http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2462802

As for Kayle's VA, you can easily look that up on Google by typing "Kayle voice actress"

God, are you people retarded?
No, but YOU ARE. You bump a three year old thread with a last post date of three months ago. GG