Fun/Unconventional Builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProudStorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

I am so stoked on playing unconventional builds, and they are so fun
i recently played Soraka ( Starcall/CDR = AOE Hatespike xD)
and Tiamat on Tristana = DotA Sandking

im just wondering what kind of weird ways to play champs (for pubs ofc) do you guys do when you're a little bored

Monxide

01-18-2010

dps rammus for rofllulz!xD
seriously, once was rolling that way in a practice game.

Captain Scro

01-18-2010

Chalice ---> 5xSunfire Karthus.

Drop a wall and turn on defile. Procede to run alongside the enemy laughing while their hp melts away.

KaaaBLAMO

01-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Scro View Post
Chalice ---> 5xSunfire Karthus.

Drop a wall and turn on defile. Procede to run alongside the enemy laughing while their hp melts away.
This is basically what I do with Amumu, though I add in boots of whatever is best. Loads of fun, and pretty effective too.

allmad

01-18-2010

Sunfire capes in twitch or evellyn, enemies just die and dont see you !

KCao

01-18-2010

Attack speed anivia, cast slow and wall and then start chasing them around your wall and you do tons of damage. Also attack speed zilean is kinda ridiculous. i watch him own towers and do tons of damage on people while full speed. I think you can spam your time bomb in attack speed but I'm not sure.

At allmad I've seen sunfire twitch before and it is LOL especially when you realize you are getting damaged by something and start running, twitch comes out of stealth and ulties/slow you and expunge after a couple of stacks.

I've also personally tried tank annie modding her skill list to getting the shield beginning game and it rapes. You basically get your stun faster cuz of your shield and you never die. I took on an evelyn and nasus and survived cuz i could spam skills, survive and hurt physicals with shield. Get a Mejai's (which doesn't make her a pure tank anymore) makes her OP for getting high burst on top of the tons of HP from warmogs. Only a pure gank of 5 people on me alone can they take me down. Unfortunately a team battle in a game where my friends decided to go attack speed zilean and attack speed either veigar or soraka cuz i dont remember, but basically we had no dps strong enough in team battles; Although it was hilarious having a fed zilean attack speed early to mid game cuz he raped face.

Leohan

01-18-2010

I don't know if it's a regular build or an unconventional one, but I played with a DPS Soraka on my team and she wrecked face. I think she ended 30/4.

Blasian

01-18-2010

Saw a mundo run 5 doran blades. He wrecked early game and it snowballed late game.

Shatterlight

01-18-2010

I watched Sunfire Twitch on Youtube, was ROFLing all over.

I have had to set newbies straight because they think Damage affects their spells, rather than Ability Power. I met a level 14 playing Anivia, each game with Infinity Edge and Black Cleaver and stuff. They failed horribly XD Also, they weren't sure what the wall spell was for. They were kinda amazed when I said it is to block enemy players from escaping or ganking you/a teammate. They said they had been using it to block minions.

But I guess Fiddlesticks and Anivia with Infinity Edge and other BF Sword items is unconventional, right? >.>

I was thinking I might try a Tankstix sometime. Sunfires + Drain? For teh lulz? Or a 200% lifestealing Nasus.

Quinnister

01-18-2010

Sunfire Shaco casts Hallucinate.
His tanky clone now has all of the Sunfires, giving you double "fire power".

Hello AoE damage.