Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OOC (Out Of Character) Thread 3.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

09-04-2014

Well, some of us here are more salted than others, and I guess you could say a few of us are seasoned.

(:

But seriously, that job thing, doing that now. (And I'm sorry if these images are huge)

exps41680_TH1443682D29B.jpg

Bright Oblivion

09-04-2014

So I've just been informed that my consult for just how they're going to be ripping the wisdom teeth out of my head, and just how much it's gonna hurt, has been moved from this Saturday to, erm, this afternoon. So there's that. LT, if you get back before I do, I added you as a friend on your LTCherz account. All you should have to do is accept. We can talk when I get back.

xcyper33

09-04-2014

Noo! Why did you forsake your Cassi?! I LOVED that thread it is one of the most enjoyable reads here!

On another note: It seems like Riot is retconning a lot of the lore, specifically Summoners.

Thetwitchyrat

09-04-2014

Quote:
xcyper33:
Noo! Why did you forsake your Cassi?! I LOVED that thread it is one of the most enjoyable reads here!

On another note: It seems like Riot is retconning a lot of the lore, specifically Summoners.

Which means ALL of our RP'ing style is going to have to change.....8D
I welcome this change

Thetwitchyrat

09-04-2014

Which also reminds me...

WOW Does this forum just DIE at this time of day.

FilFire

09-04-2014

It's more likely that we're now going to completely split our lore from Riot's than that we are going to abolish everything made so far because Riot wants to screw around.

General Vicplank

09-04-2014

It it just only me or Riot has taken few champions from players? My Jarvan and teemo is gone. Wtf?!

Xenfaerie

09-04-2014

Quote:
General Vicplank:
It it just only me or Riot has taken few champions from players? My Jarvan and teemo is gone. Wtf?!

Somebody mentioned that Malz was taken from them :/

General Vicplank

09-04-2014

Quote:
Xenfaerie:
Somebody mentioned that Malz was taken from them :/

Some kind of bug? I know the server got a lot lag and disconnect. It even kick me out of the game several times.

Thetwitchyrat

09-04-2014

Quote:
FilFire:
It's more likely that we're now going to completely split our lore from Riot's than that we are going to abolish everything made so far because Riot wants to screw around.

I think the ask champion thing will still exist but I don't think the summoners will have as much of a role within them anymore nor will the institute of war....meaning that a lot of things will probably change as time roles on.