Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamere Ult Not Working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrainSurger

09-03-2014

It doesn't happen all the time but when it does it's so frustrating. It seems to occur when damage over time effects are applied. No the ult didn't end and then I died. I'm talking about running into a team fight ulting then dying one or two seconds later. This has happened several times so I've been sure to count.

I've never noticed this before Gnar was added and no it doesn't happen only when he is in the game but it can happen when he's there.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taeryanor

09-29-2014

I just had a game today where my Trynda ult did not work twice.

It happened just as you described, pressing R, hearing the yell from Tryndamere, and then dying 1 or 2 seconds later. Both times he died while he was still yelling; his yell does not last the entire duration of the ult, which was an obvious clue that he died while his ult was still active.

Funny you mentioned Gnar, he was in this game and a member of one of the team fights where this happened. Another post here (http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/board/showthread.php?t=1892738) has a link to video showing this bug, and they speculate that it might have something to do with red buff. Both cases where this happened to me the jungler killed me. I'm not sure if he had the red buff or not.

Sorry I can't offer any more conclusive evidence (I didn't have the game recorded) but I can link the game in my history if any Riot employee is interested.