Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@GhostCrawler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagami

Senior Member

09-03-2014

Quote:
g07h4xf00:
how is it so difficult when literally every other game gets it right?


you good sir have never played WoW.

Frost Mages, Hunters, and Warlocks were way more frustrating to deal with in PvP as a melee class than any ranged is league.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltyTeemo4Life

Senior Member

09-03-2014

Quote:
g07h4xf00:
Funfact: Tanks are the only roles in the game that do not have a bonus % movespeed item. Literally every role has them now. They should just bring back FoN though so we can at least have MR item that aren't shitty either.

God forbid that certain melee champions are able to touch the princess ADC that gets everything from their father - King Riot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

g07h4xf00

Senior Member

09-03-2014

Quote:
Kagami:
you good sir have never played WoW.

Frost Mages, Hunters, and Warlocks were way more frustrating to deal with in PvP as a melee class than any ranged is league.

That was ghostcrawler's doing
at one point the balance was good, they at least HAD IT RIGHT ONCE
LoL has NEVER had it right


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

g07h4xf00

Senior Member

09-03-2014

Quote:
SaltyTeemo4Life:
God forbid that some melee champion is able to touch the princess ADC that gets everything from their father King Riot.

Yeah while the ADC already has an entire role who's sole purpose is to protect/keep them alive (supports). Guess what? supports were buffed this season!
tanks were nerfed this season
assassins were nerfed this season
bruisers were nerfed this season
adcs were buffed this season
adc items were buffed this season
tanky items were nerfed this season

at what point did Rito developers look over all these ideas/changes and think it was a "good idea"?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltyTeemo4Life

Senior Member

09-03-2014

Quote:
g07h4xf00:
Yeah while the ADC already has an entire role who's sole purpose is to protect/keep them alive (supports). Guess what? supports were buffed this season!
tanks were nerfed this season
assassins were nerfed this season
bruisers were nerfed this season
adcs were buffed this season
adc items were buffed this season
tanky items were nerfed this season

at what point did Rito developers look over all these ideas/changes and think it was a "good idea"?

Inb4 noodle fights arguments LOL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

g07h4xf00

Senior Member

09-03-2014

Quote:
SaltyTeemo4Life:
Inb4 noodle fights arguments LOL.

I don't think Rito realized that ADCs / ranged are already the STRONGEST ROLE IN THE GAME BY DESIGN so any decision to buff them should be auto-vetoed by this fact unless met with simultaneous buffs to all other roles


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vasheenomed

Senior Member

09-03-2014

Quote:
Quepha:
so just a straight up damage nerf? or are you also going to buff the strength of Q so it provides even more than 90% haste?


no the point would be to make her more reliant on q to fight, but also to lower the duration of q. her playstyle would remain the same except you would actually feel weak when your q was deactivated, and it would be down for more than 1 or 2 seconds

perhaps they could make the %atk speed scale up faster, but they should make it end at teh same


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltyTeemo4Life

Senior Member

09-03-2014

Quote:
g07h4xf00:
I don't think Rito realized that ADCs / ranged are already the STRONGEST ROLE IN THE GAME BY DESIGN so any decision to buff them should be auto-vetoed by this fact unless met with simultaneous buffs to all other roles

I think that this change have nothing to do with balance.

The goal was to make LCS more entertaining but in the end it didn't even accomplish that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arduno

Senior Member

09-03-2014

Quote:
Ghostcrawler:
As a few other players have pointed out, she isn't as popular in Korea.


really?

well still cant wait till every adc is balanced

will wait and see


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Gnarbage Man

Senior Member

09-03-2014

Imo the real problem with ADCs is that they've become way too slippery. The role of fragile, long range, sustained damage dealer is cool. But when that's attached to 'I can instantly put 1900 range between myself and your entire team' or 'I can dash every couple seconds or deal high damage from 1400 range without LoS', you have a role with no weakness. I get that these are the tools necessary to deal with hyper mobile, high damage assassins. But everyone else is boned against that kind of self peel, particularly when those pesky assassins have already been slapped into line...