Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Glad to know team builder is broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phantom98038

09-02-2014

No reason to play team builder when you get placed against cheater. Why try a new champ when you know you're going to get place against people that have been playing their champ longer. But thanks to team builder they give you a false hope that maybe you'll actually get to learn but nope all you get is a diamond and challenger lvl player trying to ruin someones new champ. Guess it's ok since no one cares.

Ph34rM3333

09-02-2014

Quote:
Phantom98038:
No reason to play team builder when you get placed against cheater. Why try a new champ when you know you're going to get place against people that have been playing their champ longer. But thanks to team builder they give you a false hope that maybe you'll actually get to learn but nope all you get is a diamond and challenger lvl player trying to ruin someones new champ. Guess it's ok since no one cares.

how the **** is someone being better than you at a champion "cheating"

SeCKS Egai

09-02-2014

Quote:
Phantom98038:

If you're that worried about a "new" champ, there's this thing called co-op.

I personally like playing and fighting against higher rated folks - more to learn and be impressed by.

Seacanary

09-02-2014

I actually love team builder...between the yelling and toxicity of most league players there's actually some helpful people.

I learned how to play Vayne properly because of a Darius giving me constructive criticism and build advice...between his insults...
I turned my 4/11 Vayne score into 14/1 based on his blunt advice.

Co-op is great for learning the feel of a champion while team builder gives you a nice medium in which you are guaranted your role ( if you're willing to wait for it)

Salidfingers

09-02-2014

So what if he played 10000 games more then your 1 game. If you want to fight someone that is unskilled go play against bots.

Remhouse

09-03-2014

... I don't understand what you are trying to say here... but really men.