Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for duo Q partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seen

09-02-2014

Hi, I'm looking for a duo que partner for ranked who is from a high bronze to mid silver with the intention of getting to gold by the end of this season. I'm a jungle main, but can play all roles decently for my tier except ADC. Ideally my partner should have meet these following expectation.

1. Synergy. It doesn't matter how good both of us are separately, if we don't have that natural connection, it best to go our separate ways.

2. Common sense. I'm not asking you to be mechanically amazing, but don't rush in a 1v5 with 1 bar health. NO TUNNEL VISION!

3. Ability to speak and type proper English. Not liek dis inglish dawg.

4. Able to play the ADC role. If it's between one of us to play ADC, I'd rather you play it because I can do it, just not as well as you can.

5. Mature. I don't care if you're 20+, if you act like a little brat towards anyone, I'm done with you. If you want to insult someone, go ahead, by all means I don't mind that. Just no "omgz u lucky, i go do ur mom" spam.

If by the end of this you don't see me as a *****, feel free to add me. My IGN is Seen.

Teysa Karlovv

09-02-2014

What rank are you Seen?

Seen

09-02-2014

Quote:
Teysa Karlovv:
What rank are you Seen?

Sorry, forgot to add I'm silver 5, climbed as high as 3 promos and fell as low as bronze 2 this season

ktb1

Recruiter

09-02-2014

I'd play, but my ping sucks basically 5-11 p.m. PST I have 300 Ping during that time. I play fridays 11-3or 4 a.m. and weekends i play like 9-5 and 11-3 am. If you ever wanna try duoing on the weekends, I'm silver 4. I've been adcing and jungling recently. I was doing well this weekend then got a couple of teams I absolutely couldn't carry. I got angry and stopped playing.

Seen

09-04-2014

Quote:
ktb1:
I'd play, but my ping sucks basically 5-11 p.m. PST I have 300 Ping during that time. I play fridays 11-3or 4 a.m. and weekends i play like 9-5 and 11-3 am. If you ever wanna try duoing on the weekends, I'm silver 4. I've been adcing and jungling recently. I was doing well this weekend then got a couple of teams I absolutely couldn't carry. I got angry and stopped playing.

I know how you feel. I have the same problem from 7-12 pm. It's the riot servers.

xNSGx Mendal

09-04-2014

I'm a silver 5 player at 70 points. I'm a main mid player for the most part. I can play all rolls, not very good at jungle though. If you'd like to play some games let me know. I main Ziggs, Veigar, Diana, Kennen, Gragas, and a few others. xNSGx Mendal

IamRonii

09-04-2014

IGN: IamRonii, Silver3 Currently.

I main Mid and Jungle.