Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lookin to put a 5's ranked team together

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiveLifeLost

09-02-2014

IGN Livelifelost
Hi I'm lookin for team to have some fun with trying to win ofcourse, message me in game if interested.
silver and up if possible.

Hammerman

09-02-2014

Added you. I'm a versatile multi-lane player (top, mid, sup best roles). My champ pool is fairly off meta and low but I make up for that with experience with the champ. I main Jayce (top, mid, jung) and off play Karma (top, mid, Sup). I also play Nautilus (sup), Blitzcrank, Vel'koz (sup), Annie (mid,sup) and Ryze (top, mid)..

DyChore

09-02-2014

IGN DyChore, i've been starting to main jungle, but i can also mid and adc. )

Also. I am gold 5

Seen

09-02-2014

Added you,my strongest role is jungling which is about a low gold level, my mid is about a mid silver, my top and support is low silver and my adc soraka bot level. That being said, as long as I don't have to adc, I can hold my own.

LiveLifeLost

09-02-2014

don't be discouraged to add even if you see someone before you say a role you play, we can figure out a rotation.

TooNz Da BeaR

09-02-2014

me and my brother are looking for a team if you are still looking we both work good on teams

LiveLifeLost

09-02-2014

in game name? we will talk there would love to have ya aboard

HopefuLScopE

09-02-2014

hey i just saw this and i would like to join but yet i am banned till the 6th for leaving games not so much rage quitting but to have to go out with friends and family but if there is a spot open still on the 6th i would love to join i mostly play mid top and jungle but can support well

HopefuLScopE

09-02-2014

and my in game name is hopefulscope but i am going to be changing it to corruptivefied

Basin

09-02-2014

IGN is Basin. Gold 5 adc/supp main. add if interested