Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redamntion

09-03-2014

Feed any champ in the game 20+ kills and they will do damage while being tanky if they build reasonably.
Stupid thread is stupid.

thewasatchcrown

09-03-2014

You nid supporters are scummy and corrupt. She is a plague upon riot. I have never seen a champ do so much damage when going ad. She is completely broken. This last rework made her worse what a joke the balance team is.

Echo5kw

09-03-2014

i've never had an issue with nid, either pre or post rework. she's a lane bully who can't do jack during team fights. pick someone who either a) out pokes her, b) outscales her, or c) ignores her. I like naut for this. if she trys to jump on you, hit w and mash her face in. you're not going to kill her unless she's dumb, but you out damage her and become a tanky unkillable god really quickly. problem solved.

Zombiemaster

09-03-2014

Quote:
thewasatchcrown:
You nid supporters are scummy and corrupt. She is a plague upon riot. I have never seen a champ do so much damage when going ad. She is completely broken. This last rework made her worse what a joke the balance team is.

Regardless of whether or not Nidalee actually is broken and is doing too much damage, this particular thread does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prove that. All the OP does is show that Nidalee dealt more damage to champions than Fizz and almost as much as Vayne and claiming that Nidalee is dealing too much damage for what she built. That doesn't prove anything.

I mean, using this logic I could have a game where a Leona who built full tank dealt more damage to champions than a Master Yi who built full damage, and then claim that Leona is dealing too much damage since she did more than the Master Yi. In reality, though, Leona only dealt more damage because Master Yi spent nearly the entire game in the jungle or split pushing, and rarely ever fought enemy champions, whether it was in team fights or small skirmishes.

So, I will say this again. If you want to prove that Nidalee is dealing too much damage, then you need to do more than just showing post game stats of her dealing more damage than other champions. You need to show why Nidalee dealing that much damage is a problem, rather than simply stating that it is.

Noctis XV

09-03-2014

Quote:
Zombiemaster:
Regardless of whether or not Nidalee actually is broken and is doing too much damage, this particular thread does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prove that. All the OP does is show that Nidalee dealt more damage to champions than Fizz and almost as much as Vayne and claiming that Nidalee is dealing too much damage for what she built. That doesn't prove anything.

I mean, using this logic I could have a game where a Leona who built full tank dealt more damage to champions than a Master Yi who built full damage, and then claim that Leona is dealing too much damage since she did more than the Master Yi. In reality, though, Leona only dealt more damage because Master Yi spent nearly the entire game in the jungle or split pushing, and rarely ever fought enemy champions, whether it was in team fights or small skirmishes.

So, I will say this again. If you want to prove that Nidalee is dealing too much damage, then you need to do more than just showing post game stats of her dealing more damage than other champions. You need to show why Nidalee dealing that much damage is a problem, rather than simply stating that it is.

You have a good point, but Vayne AND Fizz are both carries and not a feral flare jungler.

Remhouse

09-03-2014

Quote:
thewasatchcrown:

lol