Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noctis XV

09-02-2014

Quote:
FairForever:
So hundreds of thousands of games don't matter, but one person who manages to hit a 60% win rate with a champ means she's broken... right.

I have never even played Nid. I don't typically have trouble with her. Sure, in the hands of a good player she is deadly. A lot of champs are. What's your point?

Maybe the real problem is you don't know how to play against her in top lane.

In this particular game I wasn't the top laner. I actually have played Nidalee and I know she does too much damage. She was one of my mains in season 3 so of course I would play the new Nidalee. She has a garen ult every few seconds that is just ridiculous.

Remhouse

09-02-2014

Quote:
Noctis XV:
In this particular game I wasn't the top laner. I actually have played Nidalee and I know she does too much damage. She was one of my mains in season 3 so of course I would play the new Nidalee. She has a garen ult every few seconds that is just ridiculous.

Garen's ultimate does way, but way more damage then Nidalee's Q.

And Nidalee's ultimate does nothing at the moment (the stance change yeah... but not 10 movement speed bonus like Elise or bonus movement speed for few seconds like Jayce).

Arya Starck

09-03-2014

gn also, fix nid pls ahaha

Zombiemaster

09-03-2014

You aren't proving at all why Nidalee is OP and needs a nerf. Sure she dealt more damage to champions than the Fizz, and almost as much as the Vayne, but how does this prove she's OP? I mean, there are a ton of factors going into why she dealt that much damage.

For starters, she had a Thornmail against a team with 3 heavy AA reliant champions, so that's going to contribute quite a bit to her damage. Another thing is it is very likely that Nidalee was simply attacking champions much more often than than either the Fizz or Vayne. She did participate in more kills than either of them, not to mention Nidalee is quite a poke heavy champion early game while Fizz and Vayne aren't. So it's very possible that Nidalee poke her enemy laner a whole lot more than the other two, which would also fall under the category of attacking champions more often than Fizz or Vayne.

There some other factors that go into this as well, such as which enemy champion Nidalee was attacking compared to her allies, as well as what the enemy champions were itemizing for (i.e. more armor or more mr). The bottom line is that simply showing these numbers by themselves does not prove Nidalee (or really any champion) is OP at all, nor will it ever.

Noctis XV

09-03-2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etsyv2jA1_M&t=13m44s

hmmm even the casters agree with me

Remhouse

09-03-2014

She got 28 kills... she was fed. Of course she will deal more damage then everybody in this game. It's like complaining about the fact that a fed champion does more damage then you. It doesn't make sense.

Noctis XV

09-03-2014

Quote:
Zombiemaster:
You aren't proving at all why Nidalee is OP and needs a nerf. Sure she dealt more damage to champions than the Fizz, and almost as much as the Vayne, but how does this prove she's OP? I mean, there are a ton of factors going into why she dealt that much damage.

For starters, she had a Thornmail against a team with 3 heavy AA reliant champions, so that's going to contribute quite a bit to her damage. Another thing is it is very likely that Nidalee was simply attacking champions much more often than than either the Fizz or Vayne. She did participate in more kills than either of them, not to mention Nidalee is quite a poke heavy champion early game while Fizz and Vayne aren't. So it's very possible that Nidalee poke her enemy laner a whole lot more than the other two, which would also fall under the category of attacking champions more often than Fizz or Vayne.

There some other factors that go into this as well, such as which enemy champion Nidalee was attacking compared to her allies, as well as what the enemy champions were itemizing for (i.e. more armor or more mr). The bottom line is that simply showing these numbers by themselves does not prove Nidalee (or really any champion) is OP at all, nor will it ever.

nowhere in my entire thread did I say op. I said too much damage for building tank. read plz thx

Remhouse

09-03-2014

Quote:
Noctis XV:
nowhere in my entire thread did I say op. I said too much damage for building tank. read plz thx

So basically you say she's OP...

It's normal that she deals that much damage. If the Nidalee player was decent (which I do believe occurs by seeing how he got fed early on) he can litterally destroy your squishy target in no matter of times. She has an amazing burst when she get fed. Once Nidalee build her Trinity Force by grabbing some early kills... she can litterally wins teamfight on her own. She deals good damage and can proc the spellblade effect on TF litterally once every 2.2 seconds (with no mana cost in cougar form)... which means a high DPS and constant.

The other fact that you need to take in account is the fact that she probably used Takedown on MANY low health target. Takedown does way more damage if the target is low on health... if you were at 10 % of your health when she used the Takedown ability on you she deals way too much damage that would b recquired to actually kill you. So the high damage you see is not the damage she put on people on a regular basis. You may actually lessen the number by a good 25 % percent in term of raw damage on target (and I'm generous on the number) based on the fact that she had 28 kills and she probably got more then 75 % of them with Takedown as the finisher ability.

Of course she deals tons of damage while building tanky. She got fed... and she wreck the ass out of your team...

Zombiemaster

09-03-2014

Quote:
Noctis XV:

Fine, you didn't say that Nidalee was OP. I misread your post and that was my bad (although saying that a champion deals too much damage for building tank is pretty much saying said champion is OP). However, everything about my post still stands. There are many factors that you need to consider in order to understand why she dealt that much damage in comparison to the Vayne and Fizz. Simply posting the numbers alone does not prove that there is a problem with Nidalee dealing that much damage for what she built.

Sagee Prime

09-03-2014

Is this a real post? Really?

She has 269 CS and 28 kills. She had tons of gold and the most expensive damage item in the game.