Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix Servers, Honestly.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalmageddon667

09-01-2014

Seriously, let's go. Cancel worlds, cancel Azir, cancel Ao Shin, cancel everything, fix your servers first, holy cow this is ridiculous. You make tons of money, content doesn't mean anything if people can't play the game to use it in the first place. Korea wins, China gets second, Europe gets close but not quite, NA doesn't get close, and Wild Cards get pooped on. There, Worlds results posted.

Sincerely,

Someone going to be deemed a Raging Bronze.

Mcychode

09-01-2014

hahahah that was one of the funnier rage posts though, so I give you a thumbs up my friend

Remhouse

09-01-2014

Calm down. They don't do this on purpose you silly ape !

KiLLinIT09

09-01-2014

agreed, you guys are having tons more porblems with you're servers than ever before. i was just 17/2/15 malphite and server went down...on the verge of winning and now its saying no responses from servers. agrred with the dude above work more on the servers.

Ian the Digester

09-01-2014

They may not do it on purpose, but they have had problems for the past couple of weeks. It seems to be only at night, and only on N.A. What's the deal with that?

Arrow Bane

09-01-2014

Please! listen to Kalmageddon667.

TNE McLovin

09-01-2014

Since you just disabled ranked where is my loss prevented seriously. Everyone lagged out at one point in time. These servers the past week have been horrible/

Kalmageddon667

09-01-2014

Quote:
Remhouse:
Calm down. They don't do this on purpose you silly ape !

Though the issue has persisted for about a year for NA, and over 2 for EUW. They certainly don't seem to be in any rush to do anything about it. Sure it's not as easy as "Hocus Pocus" but when you make $650+ Million a year from a "free to play" game and you see it's exceptionally increasing popularity, you can step up the connection game a little bit at some point over 2 years.

KiLLinIT09

09-01-2014

and just because i posted that im sitting in queue right now and im the only one with 1 second of wait time...bbeen here for 30 secs ongoing :P

nighteagle6

09-01-2014

Was in rank and all of the sudden i get 700 ping...... i couldnt move and then i die. Riot plz fix it.... and i better not lose lp