Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Project-Yasuo Noise

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yo Zack

09-01-2014

From what I can hear in game, Project yasuo's sounds seem extremely loud/sharp when I was playing with someone who had it. I don't own it so I can't confirm it but it is painful on my ears. From what I remember.

-Z

Riot N0TAR

Associate Sound Designer

09-02-2014

Hi Zack,

I'll take another look at him, and see if his SFX need to be lowered in game. Thanks for the feedback

SqueektheWeek

09-02-2014

@riot n0tar also why are some of his lines like his joke not given the digitized effect?

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

09-02-2014

Quote:
SqueektheWeek:
@riot n0tar also why are some of his lines like his joke not given the digitized effect?

Because he lifts his face plate off to say them.

Nocturnal Rites

09-02-2014

Also when recalling at the end of the animation his sword floats in the air at his side instead of being sheathed back into the hilt. I doubt this is intentional..

Splinturt

09-02-2014

Quote:
Nocturnal Rites:
Also when recalling at the end of the animation his sword floats in the air at his side instead of being sheathed back into the hilt. I doubt this is intentional..

he's holding it with his foot like raiden does several times in mgs4/mgr