Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Venting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Novrastarva

09-01-2014

How the **** do you carry in this game. I just got demoted out of silver 3 and its all because of ****ign LOSERS. Why cant people ****ING push or ****ING play passive. IF you died twice in lane guess what, YOU CANT DUEL THEM AT THAT POINT. IF your ganked alot, WARD.PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WARD. This isnt complaining about any champ or anything just complaining about teammates. ALso, why does it feel like i got better people when i was in bronze then now? Ive been doing HORRIBLE LATELY and guess what ive been doing good in lane, i dont feed. I ward. I push lanes the best i can BUT IT DOESNT MATTER. PLZ SOMEONE HUG ME >.<

Novrastarva

09-01-2014

HAHA MY TEAM JUST THREW A LEAD FOR NO RAISIN! We were winning then BAM riot gods decided to steal everyones luck. )))) Yay for losing more

Remhouse

09-01-2014

Of course... it is never your fault. Blame it on the others. You obviously deserve to be in Challenger. All about the elo hell men !

Whoa There Betsy

09-01-2014

RAISIN...

Raisin...

rai...

That sh*t rai

Novrastarva

09-01-2014

I never said anything about Challenger. I had to type out my frustration this morning. Finally got lucky and the good people were on my team this time. Yay

Remhouse

09-01-2014

Quote:
Novrastarva:
I never said anything about Challenger. I had to type out my frustration this morning. Finally got lucky and the good people were on my team this time. Yay

Good people are always on your team and the other team... you seems to believe that the karma (not the champion) is involved in league of legends...

What I think it's that you need to get carried in order to gain some LP at your elo level.

PonderousSeaLion

09-01-2014

Quote:
Whoa There Betsy:
RAISIN...

Raisin...

rai...

That sh*t rai

that sh!t ray!
That shi ray
ba bi ray
bandf ruh

MarhsallLee67

09-01-2014

Quote:
Novrastarva:
FOR NO RAISIN!

You get a free pass this time for the Futurama reference.

Novrastarva

09-02-2014

Quote:
Remhouse:
Good people are always on your team and the other team... you seems to believe that the karma (not the champion) is involved in league of legends...

What I think it's that you need to get carried in order to gain some LP at your elo level.

No not really.Like i said i was venting but i really do believe there is some luck in ranked. I mean its really the flip of the coin if you get really bad teammates or really good teammates. I just mentioned getting carried because thats what everyone agrees on. If your good enough if you can carry but guess what you cant. Not when people just do bad OR they just dont play well. If i had half competent players i could probable make it to low gold and thats where i feel like i belong.

Remhouse

09-02-2014

Where you feel you belong and where you belong are two different things. Nobody cares where you ''feel'' you belong.

If it's always the fault of your teammates (them being not half competent players) means that you relentlessly put the blame on them. Look at YOUR mistakes. Not them. On can your deaths, and only your deaths could have been prevented. Don't focus on other... you can't control lady matchmaking.