Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pulsefire Ezreal vs Final Boss Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wraito

08-30-2014

With the recent release of the Final Boss Veigar skin i noticed something that could make for a funny unique interaction. Final boss veigar has a line stating his power is over 9000, and Pulsefire Ezreals taunt has Pearl telling there are no enemies displaying a power level of over 9000. I think it would be a neat idea to add a unique taunt for if pulsefire ez taunts a final boss veigar. It would also allow a joke more close to the original line from DBZ. something like Ezreal: "Hey Pearl, whats the scouter say about his power level" Pearl: "The enemy's power level is over 9000" Ezreal: "WHAT, 9000!"

or since it is a tunt you may was to have ez still overconfident and end with something like "9000 eh, too easy". Either way i think a unique interaction between this legendary and ultimate skin would be neat.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

plzBgentle

09-08-2014

Cool idea but they need to fix Final Boss Veigars current bugs and defects first before adding in nice tidbits like that.