Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

How to know if you're good enough as a champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am currently Bronze 3, and I do decent in my normals. I mainly jungle as Vi, Hecarim, Elise and Maokai. I know the basics of being good as a champ; csing, comboing, but how do I know if my plays/playstyle is good enough?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiroi Kitsune

In my opinion, it's when you stop questioning yourself "Can I pull this off?". You should be able to do your job (initiating, assassinating, etc.) without a moment's hesitation, but also know when you can't. At that point, you know you've mastered a champion. Also, really learn all of the tricks of your champ. For instance, I play Yi alot and one of his vital tricks is dodging otherwise undodgeable abilities with his q. Finally, in regards to playstyle, it's just a question of are you fulfilling your role? Are you getting tanky fast enough? Are you getting damagey (it's a word now) fast enough? Are you bringing enough pressure into the lanes and across the map (Dragon, towers, counter-jungling)? From these kind of questions you can determine what changes need to be made to your playstyle.