Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My baddy ashe build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Carne

08-29-2014

So, I've been creating this build for a while now, and I've finally gotten a chance to showcase what it can do when executed correctly.
I don't have a video, because that's lame. I do have a match though that I would like to show you that way you can see it.
Keep in mind, I don't really care for the fact that it's 'bad' or 'noob' lol. It's not my main build, and I never use it in ranked, only normals where I feel like playing for fun and relaxation. So let's talk about the things that it does do, not the things that it obviously doesn't do.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1513621250/209141165

Here is the match so that you can look over the numbers.

First and foremost I rush manamune and ionian boots of lucidity. Those are my core items.
I immediately rush IE. I'll usually throw FUROR on my boots before I finish IE depending on how many times I have to back.
I follow up with Zephyr (tenacity mostly) and reaver (for manamura's toggle) and finish with a situational item, usually last whisper or GA.

Thanks for checking it out and analyzing it. Remember, it's a fun/troll build. The idea is to Kite for days (ashe W every 2.4 seconds) and lead long chases without giving up an unholy amount of damage.
EDIT: Also good for ridiculous aoe cc and damage.