My baddy ashe build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Carne

08-29-2014

So, I've been creating this build for a while now, and I've finally gotten a chance to showcase what it can do when executed correctly.
I don't have a video, because that's lame. I do have a match though that I would like to show you that way you can see it.
Keep in mind, I don't really care for the fact that it's 'bad' or 'noob' lol. It's not my main build, and I never use it in ranked, only normals where I feel like playing for fun and relaxation. So let's talk about the things that it does do, not the things that it obviously doesn't do.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...1250/209141165

Here is the match so that you can look over the numbers.

First and foremost I rush manamune and ionian boots of lucidity. Those are my core items.
I immediately rush IE. I'll usually throw FUROR on my boots before I finish IE depending on how many times I have to back.
I follow up with Zephyr (tenacity mostly) and reaver (for manamura's toggle) and finish with a situational item, usually last whisper or GA.

Thanks for checking it out and analyzing it. Remember, it's a fun/troll build. The idea is to Kite for days (ashe W every 2.4 seconds) and lead long chases without giving up an unholy amount of damage.
EDIT: Also good for ridiculous aoe cc and damage.