Looking for Some Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLastStorm8599

4 Weeks Ago

I'm really not the most skilled player honestly and have only been playing a few months. However I've played many hours within those months and researched a large amount about this game and trying to be helpful especially to actual new players. I'm an anti-toxic player as well now. That is increasingly getting more difficult. So anyways the question was this:
"Whats the easiest way to win and how to lift up the spirit of ragers on my team" I don't play on ranked anytime soon. Simply I want as much ip as can get for runes/another champion to try out and winning gets ip. I should know thr answer to this by know. One things for sure. I always try helping. Please return the help. I will gladly apreciate it like I usually do.

Just remembered turrets give more turrets given more ip but it just doesn't help to lose and when I'm losing its hard to get turrets (if I'm using someone like tryndamere).

Mannyshow45

4 Weeks Ago

Hey man Im currently gold and climbing. I have been coached by some of the best coaches in the world. I have a lot of knowledge I would like to share with you. Would love to help you get better and climb! Add me in game and we can talk more, I look forward to helping you get better!
IGN: Mannyshow45

TheLastStorm8599

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannyshow45 View Post
Hey man Im currently gold and climbing. I have been coached by some of the best coaches in the world. I have a lot of knowledge I would like to share with you. Would love to help you get better and climb! Add me in game and we can talk more, I look forward to helping you get better!
IGN: Mannyshow45
That was the same post as someone else we were trying to help xD Well u sure u have the time? Just in case some of the others needs help. Anyways sounds good. However I'm actually looking for some advice. Last if you're on then I'd like to duo with ya and see how it goes. I'll definitely try my hardest when your in the match. Last if you're going to help me I ask a favor: focus on newer players than me more. That's all thanks.

HOMO KPOP

4 Weeks Ago

After experiences in Bronze and Silver in S3 and this season, I honestly say and think, you can't.
And I think the only way to stop the raging is just to make a play that puts your team back into contention to winning the game.

Here's a tip I'll give you: Forget about the ragers. Mute them. Ignore them. You're wasting your time trying to commit to their wants and whines. Winning gets more IP yes. Prolonging a game just to submit to them will most likely end to losing -> less IP -> losing LP for rank. Just analyze what you tried to do, what happened in the game, and move on to win the next game.

If you want to climb in ranked, that's how you do it.

Mannyshow45

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastStorm8599 View Post
That was the same post as someone else we were trying to help xD Well u sure u have the time? Just in case some of the others needs help. Anyways sounds good. However I'm actually looking for some advice. Last if you're on then I'd like to duo with ya and see how it goes. I'll definitely try my hardest when your in the match. Last if you're going to help me I ask a favor: focus on newer players than me more. That's all thanks.
Hey I added u we can talk more in game!

WafflesTheEpic

4 Weeks Ago

The easy way to win is to play snowball champions like Master Yi, Pantheon, Kha'zix, etc and just master them. Although there is some risk to these as when you fail to snowball... one of them being if you go something like Flare on Yi and your team just feds and blames you for no ganks went you told them what you were doing form the start and the enemy team is just down right outplaying them... some how you will get blamed for it... it was only 10 mins into the game >_>

TheLastStorm8599

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannyshow45 View Post
Hey I added u we can talk more in game!
Theres the problem already. I'm barely actually playing the game anymore and u seem like a dedicated coach I'm really sorry. I don't think its going to work. However I'll take any advice before I start if you're on. I'll be back on tuesday. Thanks for offering I really appreciate it.

TheLastStorm8599

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by WafflesTheEpic View Post
The easy way to win is to play snowball champions like Master Yi, Pantheon, Kha'zix, etc and just master them. Although there is some risk to these as when you fail to snowball... one of them being if you go something like Flare on Yi and your team just feds and blames you for no ganks went you told them what you were doing form the start and the enemy team is just down right outplaying them... some how you will get blamed for it... it was only 10 mins into the game >_>
True but I'm usually the one laning. However I figured out when the better players give good ganks the ragers stop raging. Then we actually end up winning. Early Teamfights is what kills me. Say I'm using shen/tryndamere (split pushers) and my team needs be to defending. Usually I end up 5v1 and fall back from the turret. I can't splitpush while they have 5 pushing. I don't want to get another champ as well :/ Maybe I have the champ already. I should know this. Anyways who's 3150 ip under mid champ who contributes a good amount to the teamfight and has ok early game farming?
The ones i mentioned :
All different categories and I'll doubt I'm going to use them
kha too much ip
master yi- hate using him . I'm just not a yi player
pantheon- maybe just I rather have someone with aoe and better cc and a different ult. I barely see him land it.

WafflesTheEpic

4 Weeks Ago

Pantheon's ult isn't about damage it's about position and initiation.

I guess Lux and Annie can fit that description.

Define what you think contributes to the team means? The ones that contribute the most to a teamfight are usually jungle like: Amumu and Rammus, or all supports, and maybe top if they're going tank like Malphite or Dr. Mundo. On the other hand, if someone split pushes well with Nidalee or Udyr they can be helping the team a lot without being there. There are also Champions like Katarina and Akali that can snowball kill champions easily and have a great presence in the game. In the end I can't tell you what you'll like so you should just try them out when they become free.

How well a Champion farms depends on your match up and your own skill.

Side Note: You should focus on runes not champions atm.

TheLastStorm8599

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by WafflesTheEpic View Post
Pantheon's ult isn't about damage it's about position and initiation.

I guess Lux and Annie can fit that description.

Define what you think contributes to the team means? The ones that contribute the most to a teamfight are usually jungle like: Amumu and Rammus, or all supports, and maybe top if they're going tank like Malphite or Dr. Mundo. On the other hand, if someone split pushes well with Nidalee or Udyr they can be helping the team a lot without being there. There are also Champions like Katarina and Akali that can snowball kill champions easily and have a great presence in the game. In the end I can't tell you what you'll like so you should just try them out when they become free.

How well a Champion farms depends on your match up and your own skill.

Side Note: You should focus on runes not champions atm.
Once again comments like this are helpful even to me. "Laughs Outloud". Upvoted. Thanks!!!
Once I return I'm going to
1) Pick a champ
2) Get Runes
3) Continue to help others on forums which will probably require (need) other help ... xD
4) Keep on helping!