Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

More Turret Defense!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

In my games of 2 people are pushing a turret it makes it takes seconds for it to fall.
If I'm not using a split pusher (tryndamere/shen) then I'm usually playing defensively.
So far there are these ways to protect turrets (and probably more)
Edit: Pets (including heimer turrets)
Knocks like Alistar which knocks an enemy champ away from the turret but he can only stop one at a time. He had the best one and he got nerfed
Walls like anivia but u can flash through it and many champs can pass it.
Revives survive turret dives: anivia/zac/aatrox etc. but theirs been controversy about them
Janna's Shield (Monsoon) shields turret. Ardent Censor+Shield is alright and very helpful defensively (saw the proof video) but their are better supports/mids than janna
Azir replaces turrets with sun discs and has his own wall but the disc only last a minute and once again many champs can pass the wall.
IMO/Opinion/In my view their needs to be a better way to protects turrets.
Thoughts? If there are my ways instead of a new way to protect them (new champion), instead of that, are there any other ways to protect them?