Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BD Wilton

08-29-2014

Would this work?
Muramana | Executioner's Calling | BotRK | Black Cleaver | Merc Treads*Furor* | Runaan's

Sephïroth

08-29-2014

No. Ashe doesn't need a mana item, by mid game she has enough base mana regen to be fine. If you really need it, use Runes to make up for it. Muramana is not good on any ADC besides Ezreal and several would debate that, but on Ashe its just a bad item.

Why? Ashe's DPS is terrible early, if you build a tear it will be even worse. You will get engaged on every chance they get, and they will pubstomp you if they have any idea what they are doing.

Runaan's is a terrible item, the only DEBATABLE viable champions it works on is Kog Maw, Teemo, Kayle.

Black Cleaver is more of a bruiser item, if you want the CDR I suggest a Brutalizer only. Though, on Ashe CDR just isn't really a staple. Yes, it gives you more Volley's but Ashe is about auto attack damage and kiting.

Beserker's greaves are the real only choice for ADC's, if you're having trouble with CC You 1.) Should position better 2.) If that doesn't work, buy a Mercurial Scimitar. You can use its effect to break free of any CC That ruins your life.

Executioner's calling is an item that is just broken, and there is no viable reason for anyone to get it unless you have an all AD Team against Mundo, Volibear, Aatrox, Swain, and Vayne.

I suggest you build 2 Dorans & Boots -> Infinity Edge-> Stattik Shyv(OR Phantom Dancer) -> Last Whisper -> BoRK Against tankier teams, Blood Thurster against squishier teams with a lot of damage -> Guardian Angel or Mercurial Scimitar depending on what you need more.

Ashe Runes utilizing mana:

Flat AD Reds
Mana Regen/Lvl Blues
Flat Armor or Scaling Armor Yellows ( Since the nerf I feel scaling is just better.)
3% Lifesteal Quints.

You can substitute in Flat armor or Mr or MR/lvl for any Mana regen runes you can do without. Ideally, you will not need many mana regen runes on Ashe, or at least maybe only 4 or 5.

Saint Carne

08-29-2014

HERE

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4822400

there you go bby

Sephïroth

08-30-2014

Dude, in Bronze 3 I could probably build nothing but Doran's blades and win the game. Also, your games aren't even Ranked and you're Bronze III. So not only are you not playing ranked, you're playing people who are Bronze 3 and not ranked. Its not viable, trust me.

If you want to convince me, carry yourself to gold using that build. And then I won't recognize your build, I'll recognize your superior ADC Skills.