Lego Of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShakalZ

01-30-2011

Lego of Legends (:

OriginalName89

01-30-2011

are you dissing legos? don't diss legos dude, legos are the sh*t!!!

if you aren't, the i agree with you

Malzabear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

Ok.

ShakalZ

01-30-2011

would be nice (:

OriginalName89

01-30-2011

12 different products they could make:

Spawning pool: comes pakaged with Uber Tower and 5 random Champion miniatures (available in two separate colors)

Nexus: comes packaged with the two nexus towers, three super minion miniatures of opposite color, and 2 random champion miniatures (available in two separate colors)

Inhibitor: comes packaged with the inhibitor tower, 3 melee minion miniatures, 3 mage minion miniatures, 1 tank minion miniature, and one random champion miniature (available in two separate colors)

Tower: comes packaged with 3 melee minion miniatures, 3 mage minion miniatures and 1 tank minion miniature (available in two separate colors)

Champion Booster Pack: comes packaged with 3 random champion miniatures

Minion Booster Pack: comes packaged with one full minion wave (excluding tanks or supers, availablle in separate colors)

Mega Pack: comes packaged with one spawning pool of each color, one uber tower of each color, one nexus of each color, two nexus towers of each color, three inhibitors of each color, three inhibitor towers of each color, 6 basic towers of each color 3 base minion miniature waves of each color, 3 'tank' minion miniature waves of each color, 3 'super' minon miniature waves of each color and 10 random champion miniatures

Riot would make MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!........... I would buy it anyway...

Ardinan

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalName89 View Post

Spawning pool: comes pakaged with Uber Tower and 5 random Champion miniatures (available in two separate colors)

Nexus: comes packaged with the two nexus towers, three super minion miniatures of opposite color, and 2 random champion miniatures (available in two separate colors)

Inhibitor: comes packaged with the inhibitor tower, 3 melee minion miniatures, 3 mage minion miniatures, 1 tank minion miniature, and one random champion miniature (available in two separate colors)

Tower: comes packaged with 3 melee minion miniatures, 3 mage miniatures and 1 tank minion miniature (available in two separate colors)

Minion Booster Pack: comes packaged with one full minion wave (excluding tanks or supers, availablle in separate colors)

Mega Pack: comes packaged with one spawning pool of each color, one uber tower of each color, one nexus of each color, two nexus towers of each color, three inhibitors of each color, three inhibitor towers of each color, 6 basic towers of each color 3 base minion miniature waves of each color, 3 'tank' minion miniature waves of each color, 3 'super' minon miniature waves of each color and 10 random champion miniatures

OMG i would buy every one of these!!!1
Riot get on it!

AlexT3HGR8

01-30-2011

I was expecting to see my favorite champs forged out of little coloured blocks

I am disappoint

Icraig33

01-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalName89 View Post

Tower: comes packaged with 3 melee minion miniatures, 3 mage miniatures and 1 tank minion miniature (available in two separate colors)

lego should hire you

Legomasta

01-30-2011

Hi I'm Lego and I approve of this thread.

facepalmextreme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2011

hey guys, am I lagging or are my feet just stuck to the ground?