Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Proposal to the community regarding Ascension.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sakuri Ono

09-02-2014

You know I 'did' offer to help with anything. ;-P That includes casting~. For Ascension I'd even go out of pocket to replace the wrecked set up I have currently.

molokodude

09-02-2014

Quote:
Sakuri Ono:
You know I 'did' offer to help with anything. ;-P That includes casting~. For Ascension I'd even go out of pocket to replace the wrecked set up I have currently.

You should do that anyway so we get casted inhouses in general again.

Quote:
Fancy Wolf:
Ill stream and cast it.

Its all you TO moloko

You could still stream and cast it. Wasnt that what was going to happen anyway with Final Domination(the title that was picked) anyway? We were going to get the one and only gandair to be the normal guy give him a night off a month or so if he wanted/needed as well as to get new guys a chance. I mean my record for helping tournaments enough said no? Having you stream and cast would allow others to focus on backround, PR hype, find a sponsor maybe some rp tossed to the hungry stream viewers. Plus i'd encourage the phrase"getting nerded bot". I'd make a quota of it even.

Sakuri Ono

09-10-2014

Bumping this up because I am quite interested in hearing who/if anyone's going to pick up the idea and run with it. Having finally gotten to try it I can say the mode's quite worth at least one little tournament.

The Bark

09-26-2014

Bummer this didn't happen.