Donít carry TOO hard!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cornerstone1

08-28-2014

Iíve seen this in several games. One person snowballs so fast and carries so hard that she literally leaves her team behind.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...9682/207382597

Katarina had a 40/12/5 score Ė she was killing everything in sight. The problem was her next closest teammates were a Nasus at 5/6/8 and Vayne at 5/15/8. They only had 3 level 18s, a 16 and 17.

Our team had a fairly even kill rate of a LeBlanc at 16/14/10 and a Yi at 15/13/10. The rest of us were in the 8- kill range. We were all level 18s.

Guess what happens when Kat is focused and dies? We wipe the rest of her team off the map because we are way ahead of them in level and itemizations.

Katarinaís teammates never had a chance to score kills and grow their champions. They ultimately lost.

Päärthurnax

08-29-2014

Carry that hard is not an easy thing to do.

Seph√Įroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2014

No, the Katarina got cocky and gave away a shut down and was going for kills over objectives. There's no reason for her to die if she is that fed, she should be waiting for her opportunity to go in and get kills. If she cannot get out alive, then she shouldn't have gone in.

Carrying is about dealing with people focusing you. This was just a throw in her instance, where she probably could have kept pushing and you guys would have won.

Seriphym

09-11-2014

Looks like you could blame alot more than just the Kat. Hell half her team was giving up deaths early on.

Saehwo

09-12-2014

She's not really carrying then. Remember that carrying the team doesn't mean getting the most kills. It's about creating plays favorable for your team.
She definitely got greedy there. It's a really good idea to feed tanks and carries, generally.

Jennifer Lopez

09-12-2014

I have this problem sometimes when I play Eve. I try to give kills to my laners but end up having to ks because they die or are in danger of dying.

SFG mAEtb0y

09-12-2014

Your primary source of income should be farm. If you have no kills while someone else on your team is fed and you do not have enough income, it is because you are farming poorly, not because someone else is fed.

FantasySniper

09-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph√Įroth View Post
No, the Katarina got cocky and gave away a shut down and was going for kills over objectives. There's no reason for her to die if she is that fed, she should be waiting for her opportunity to go in and get kills. If she cannot get out alive, then she shouldn't have gone in.

Carrying is about dealing with people focusing you. This was just a throw in her instance, where she probably could have kept pushing and you guys would have won.
I think that's what he meant :/