Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

nerf fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

realtrevorjee

Recruiter

08-28-2014

Pretty much a broken champ that Riot has neglected because all they care about is money and themself. Riot should just stop with ranked if its not even balanced if you can't ban an op champ every game since no one listens or understands. Riot you are the worst game company because you care solely only about yourself you selfish ****s. So worthless money won't buy you happiness you nerds. Fix the ****ing game losers.

Reiker Forge

08-28-2014

Learn what CC is baddie. As a fiora main I know what her weaknesses are, and yes she has a lot of them. She can't run away, she has no cc, and she gets ****ed by cc before she can even retaliate. If you honestly think she's op and uncounterable you're bad at this game.

CerealBoxOfDoom

08-28-2014

Quote:
realtrevorjee:
Pretty much a broken champ that Riot has neglected because all they care about is money and themself.
You are extremely out of touch with reality

Remhouse

08-28-2014

Fiora is an easy champ to use that can be countered so hard.

conzyplays

08-28-2014

Fiora is weak. No CC, do you really want that on your team? Yi, and tryndamere does the same job better. Stun fiora and kill. A bush cancels her ult.

wolfax

08-28-2014

Quote:
realtrevorjee:
Pretty much a broken champ that Riot has neglected because all they care about is money and themself. Riot should just stop with ranked if its not even balanced if you can't ban an op champ every game since no one listens or understands. Riot you are the worst game company because you care solely only about yourself you selfish ****s. So worthless money won't buy you happiness you nerds. Fix the ****ing game losers.

I would love to see you try to balance the game. Just imagine how terrible it would be.

Sunfire Sandals

08-28-2014

No more OP than master yi

OrganicT

08-28-2014

Fiora is easily countered, she is a Noob Stomper. I main her and i laught at your QQ Thread as i have alot of problem with alot of character in this game when i play her. Go learn to play Thanks.

Trace On

08-28-2014

I don't think fiora is really overpowered, but she's really strong at the moment as a counterpick to ranged top laners.

Also for everyone calling him bad, this guy's in diamond and probably better than you, so even if you think his opinion is wrong none of the people who called him bad can't really say **** about his skill level.

Trace On

08-28-2014

Quote:
Reiker Forge:
Learn what CC is baddie. As a fiora main I know what her weaknesses are, and yes she has a lot of them. She can't run away, she has no cc, and she gets ****ed by cc before she can even retaliate. If you honestly think she's op and uncounterable you're bad at this game.

fiora has alot of weaknesses, but saying "just cc her" is weak bruh. Thats the counter to like, 90% of champions.