Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac client Stuck at 88% patch 4.15

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr DinoTits

09-03-2014

Okay so after I quit out when it got stuck I restarted. Now everything is running smoothly and it's completely patched. So either quit out and start again or just wait. All works fine for me now.

DreamAD

09-04-2014

I have windows 8 and i was stuck on 217mb and 0KBps. I waited a 30min and it worked! The KBps went higher and my mb went lower! U JUST HAVE TO WAIT!

bulwark beast

09-07-2014

I tried to redo the entire process, it took me 6 hours and its not going past 88 idk what that means, prob related to the movie 88 mins lol jk jk but pls riot fix this asap i am trynna play (lol). thanks

IS157f07b50228e2cd4d916

09-07-2014

My client doesn't even startup after the last patch, i even tried re-downloading it again but it still doesn't load up. Stuck on the League of Legends logo and after about 2 minutes it gives me "Unspecified error occurred". Been trying to play for days !

Hulkone

09-07-2014

bump

ePIKAwesomeness

09-07-2014

this happened to me but i got it fixed

KnowEcho

09-07-2014

how long should i wait when its stuck k at 88%? im on a mac

Morax

Recruiter

09-09-2014

I saw on reddit (this was posted by someone who worked for riot for the support division) that when it is 0kbps or 217mb or 88%, it means that the patcher is writing files. You just have to wait. (this may not help but i just want to let you know.)

drboner1

09-14-2014

i have the same problem i have re-downloaded league 4 times it gets stuck at 88 and like 76 idk whats going on riot help us plz

CloudN9neTok3r

09-17-2014

A few people here who's league isn't even opening and saying unexpected error on mac, the reason for that is you need to update your computer because its 10.6.4 and needs to be 10.7 + so you need to get lion for 20$ or mavericks for free on the app store. I'm also having the issue with the 87% stuck with 0kbps i've tried the stuff listed in other posts and nothings worked when i restart it it goes to "scanning files" and i left it for an hr and it just came back and said "scanned 2000 files" or something so i reinstalled league and it just gets stuck at 87 unless i reopen in which case is scans files some more and doesn't load...
help riot or anyone who's solved this problem please and thank you