Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac client Stuck at 88% patch 4.15

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XGomez154

08-27-2014

I was updating to the lates version of the Mac client and It was stuck.I have been waitting for hours and its stuck at 88% 217 MB ( 0 KBps ). I need help and please reply to this or some1 please help me this happend to me before and i had to wait a entire month.It was very annoying to not play league until the next patch. PLZ HELP ME!!! RIOT Here is what is happening screenshots :

Screen Shot 2014-08-27 at 9.27.42 PM.png

LunalisNostalgia

08-28-2014

Same problem is happening to me :/ I tried patching yesterday too but it got stuck at one point as well..

killcedar

08-28-2014

mine wont even begin to download the patch. it gives me LOLPatcher quit unexpectedly

Tsanu

08-29-2014

I have the exact same problem too (217mb frozen). I'm on windows and I have tried a lot of things, but I will let you know if I fix it.

Kearrow

08-30-2014

Also having this problem.

EDIT: I just left it open for about another hour and it continued downloading. Just give it some time and it should get past the 88%.

PianoDoc

09-01-2014

I had the same problem, but it takes hours for it to move at all. I left it on overnight and it only moved to 56% where it just stopped. I have a Windows 7 and the installer is stuck at 322 MB with a 0-1 Kbps download speed.

MsChief88

09-01-2014

ANY UPDATES YET?
i have been reinstalling the whole day.
at first it would constantly crash at fifteen percent.
it happened twice.
then it finally downloaded successfully and it stopped at 88 percent.
and i tried again.
stuck at 88 percent again.
please riot what is this bug???
it is frozen at 217 MB - 88%
PLEASE I'M GOING CRAZYYYY

LordForestHunter

09-02-2014

Same thing on my mac client, it keeps getting stuck at 217 MB - 88%

Dr DinoTits

09-03-2014

Reporting the same.

I closed out and tried again (the regular troubleshooting stuff) and it went back to 33% and calculating differences/ scanning files. It's moving though and will check back in if I get the same issue.

Sekaikuro

09-03-2014

mine doesn't even load, its just gives me the LoL patcher quit unexpectedly