Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Something about Player Support Modification

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkness4910

Recruiter

09-07-2014

Same thing happened to me. I rerolled Sion and got Sona. As soon as the timer reached 0, the message popped up and I was hit by the dodge penalty and I lost my reroll token as well

I haven't received any gifted skins recently, nor do I own any Sion or Sona skins.

I just submitted the same question to the player support. Let's see what they have to say about this.

NeonNephilim

09-07-2014

= =... Just got my game dodged because of this. Lucky it wasn't ranked..

AvariceSyn

09-07-2014

... What the frak is going on. Just had the same thing happen in a Custom match.

Anithais

09-08-2014

Just happened to me. Freaked me out. I was in just a regular beginner bots game. I wasn't using a new skin. Just my Mythic Cass that I've had for months. It did the ten second countdown after everyone locked in then that popped up. It told me to wait about five minutes and when I got back on immediately (screw waiting five minutes), I had the five minute ban for "skipping out on a game", even though Rito booted me. This is the first time I've seen it or even heard about it.

You hear anything, Darkness?

dtctu

Recruiter

09-08-2014

Yeah so I was going to test out Olaf in a 1v1 custom against bots (bought Olaf, bought Brolaf, because yolo), and this happened to me as well. Could it have something to do with legendary skins?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

09-08-2014

This message can come up for a number of reasons...

• Suspension/Banning of account.
  • Certain store related modifications.
  • Other account changes not listed above
The best thing to do is submit a ticket via http://support.leagueoflegends.com if you already didn't get an e-mail explaining why.

Krim32

Recruiter

09-08-2014

Quote:
Postal Twinkie:
This message can come up for a number of reasons...

• Suspension/Banning of account.
  • Certain store related modifications.
  • Other account changes not listed above
The best thing to do is submit a ticket via http://support.leagueoflegends.com if you already didn't get an e-mail explaining why.

I have emailed and I hope to receive a response soon. I have done nothing to my account or client. I just want help

makal15

09-09-2014

Check your item sets and look at the last couple updates to see what items have been changed..most likely have a deleted (or changed) item saved on the champion that failed to load

Neohlithical

09-10-2014

So.. what are the "other account changes not listed above"? You kind of just punished thousands of people for leaving a queue caused by Riot. Even though I doubt there's a punishment other than in ranked for leaving queues, there's still an unknown variable which could ultimately affect their track records. I have never been banned, had a timeout, or any action or warning against my account, ever -- period.

Store related modifications? Postal, come on... don't be so vague. Nobody knows what the hell that even means. Give us some more information.

I Main Syndra

Recruiter

09-10-2014

this just happened to me! second time in 2 days too! i was queuing up for ARAM, got through champ select, and right before the game started, it kicked me outta game. i just wanna know what they did to my account O.o