Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Something about Player Support Modification

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trench0r

08-31-2014

this just happened to me now I have to wait 30 minutes for dodging an ARAM queue... RIOTTTTT!!!

Fin Du Monde

09-03-2014

Same thing happened to me just now. Really weird. Hopefully it's just a glitch of some kind.

Simply Miku

09-03-2014

Just got this. It really freaked me out!
Now like the others I have the 15 minute ban time for quitting a game that I didn't quit...

Thanks Riot.

Allport

09-03-2014

^ Same thing just happened to me.

DyniX

09-04-2014

got the same thing, thought i got banned lol

Squigly Booot

09-04-2014

Just got it... this is gay

AccelSkies

Recruiter

09-04-2014

Sigh... RitoPlz
What are you doing, seriously. I just wanted a quick ARAM game before I went out.
#RestInPixels@RiotServers

ak47b0y

09-05-2014

I think it has something to do with the sugar rush mystery skins. This just happened to me in an ARAM after i rolled sivir and was stoked to use her snow day skin i was just gifted last week. I noticed someone else on this thread had mentioned the were trying to use a recently gifted skin as well. It may have something to do with rito's client think you illegally unlocked this skin with some kind of modification??? The ban is annoying to say the least, mine just went straight to a 13 minute ban -_-

Spaycez

09-05-2014

Quote:
ak47b0y:
I think it has something to do with the sugar rush mystery skins. This just happened to me in an ARAM after i rolled sivir and was stoked to use her snow day skin i was just gifted last week. I noticed someone else on this thread had mentioned the were trying to use a recently gifted skin as well. It may have something to do with rito's client think you illegally unlocked this skin with some kind of modification??? The ban is annoying to say the least, mine just went straight to a 13 minute ban -_-

I just had Sivir in an ARAM. Got the message. Logged back in, still 10 man for dodging.

Ridsene

09-06-2014

As with everyone else in this thread, I was in an ARAM queue, ready for a quick game when as soon as we're about to head for the loading screen, I get the error message. I literally played a couple games earlier today without any incident, and I have not dodged a queue in well over six months. Yet, I still have to wait 15 minutes to get into a new game because of being forced to leave a queue by Riot. Thaaaanks.