Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Keep getting "LoL Patcher quit unexpectedly" message.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dixophilia

08-28-2014

Well, guess I can't play League for a long while, a year maybe. All that money spent on this game feels wasted now. My computer is 2008 and can't support anything higher than 10.6.8. And as a college student, I lack the money to buy a new computer anytime in the near future.

LAIAN16

08-29-2014

This was not a very good idea, leagues is going to lose a lot of players...

Kolorxdo

08-29-2014

I downloaded mavericks but now the patcher is quitting unexpectedly after it nearly finishes the patch.

Colonel xHazard

08-29-2014

I've been working with league's support people on my own mac because of the same problem and they have gone through the motions with me of unlocking admin access and locking it which didn't help me but may help one of you. (---> https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/28732434-Patching-Issues#mq2<---) since that didn't work they asked for a bunch of info about my computer like the R3D logs, system logs, process lists, diagnostic reports and network analysis. They also just released a hot fix that might have already fixed it today so be sure to check if it's working now. mine still isn't but hopefully they might be able to let me know whats wrong and tell me how to fix it now that they have all that info about my Mac. and if i can remember ill try to post the solution that works for me here guys. no promises that it'll work for all of you but every bit helps.

LegendaryBallzz

08-29-2014

will they fix this soon? dam it... i dont want to lose my league

LegendaryBallzz

08-29-2014

im downloading maverick right now HOPE ITS WORKING

Xaried

08-30-2014

Quote:
Triggs:
If you're running 10.6.8, it's no longer supported. You need to upgrade to Maverick.

I have that but it is still not woring!

Sicarius Zero

08-30-2014

Quote:
dixophilia:
Well, guess I can't play League for a long while, a year maybe. All that money spent on this game feels wasted now. My computer is 2008 and can't support anything higher than 10.6.8. And as a college student, I lack the money to buy a new computer anytime in the near future.

Just a tip. install a windows partition on your mac. Alot maybe 10 gigs of space through bootcamp and just install LoL on your windows partition. That's what I do.

Sicarius Zero

08-30-2014

Quote:
Xaried:
I have that but it is still not woring!

Did you do a clean installation?

mlooer

08-31-2014

triggs i have 10.8.5 and it still crashes especially after patch 4.15 any help?